Talking to girls?

fate12321

Well me and my friends were talking about when was the last time we've been with a girl and most of them have been out with a lots of girls and well for me about 2, so yeah i kinda find it difficult to talk to girls especially hot chicks, a few girls find me attractive but due to my shyness i have a hard time meeting new people :kickingmyself:
So yeah any suggestions or experience you wanna share?

MikeyC

Even the attractive girls like people to talk to them. :)

I'm a virgin, so I have had to vacate conversations about sexual partners in the past. I've managed to do it most times, but not others. These days I don't care too much anymore.

Diend

I don't really believe your friends. It takes a lot of time to "manage" relationships with girls...even ones that you occasionally have sex with. If they have a 9-5 job then all their free time should have been spent on girls. Do you respect somebody who squanders their time like that? Personally, I would be glad not to have that much interaction with females in my life.

MikeyC

If they have a 9-5 job then all their free time should have been spent on girls. Do you respect somebody who squanders their time like that?
Being on the hunt for girls is a natural thing for a man to do, so the time wasn't really "squandered," as you put it. :question:

You also don't need to spend every waking social moment on girls. I wouldn't want any girlfriend of mine spending all her social time on me; I'd want her to go out with her friends and have fun with them, too. Unless I've missed your point, that's what I got out of it.