suicidal thoughts hard to beat

Clown

Everyday I think about it, its hard to control.

Its so simple for me that I need to resist this tempation.
I still try to control this tempation, but its hard with this deep depression, because I know this is about 100% succeeding in a few sec...if I buy this and recieve it withing 10 days or so there is almost no way back, so I still fight to urges to not buy this.

...its a shame not more people has acces to this and die a slowly painfull dead but on the other hand its hard to beat this tempation and would make it to easy.

Im still struggeling there is a part of me which says come on Clown you still have a chance to make your life more managable with your disorders and the other part just want to give up.

I hope im strong enough to beat this and im thankfull this forum exists which helps me immensely.

Last edited by a moderator:

laure15

To beat the suicidal thoughts, try distracting yourself with something that you love doing. For example, you can listen to music or play video games, if that's what you're into.
Hang in there pal, you are strong enough to beat this!

Azunyan

Have to agree on what laure says :) Try to distract yourself with something
Try to sleep more, maybe do some exercise.
I had suicidal thougs everyday about a year ago. Now its only once in a while tho.

hardy

watching people with more serious problems than us trying to make a life out of the hell-suffering helps. Schizo and other such problems are more serious, and there are some of them with it who are not willing to give up. My Buddhist teacher tells me it's best to give yourself loving-kindness(may i come out of this suffering, kind of conscious thoughts) and try to do a little service(whatever way you can) for others in need. This gives some happiness in life...try it and see it.

Musette99

Hey! You need to know that this ideas will desapear, they are just ideas (sorry, i am not a native English speaker). Listen. I know what you feel and I know you have 100% chances to feel happy. Trust me. Start by taking things easy and MAKE FUN of everithing. Things are not serious, you should tell yourself this. If you laugh and make jokes about the events in your life that now scare you, you are saved! You really have to build your sense of humour to be saved. Do this, little by little. Watch comedies, stay with people who make a lot of jokes and you will see that life is easy and beautiful. It is a problem of perception, trust me. If you project your mind over things in a comic manner, the sun will rise on your street. And another thing. be good with other people. Do good things for them, help them! You will feel useful, important, human. Good luck!