sufferer of sp could do stand up comidy?

greggy

Hey beautiful peeps, I happend to bump into a old friend the other day long story short, he and me when we were young we both suffered with depression and used to self harm, we our perents desided it was best if we didnt see each other as we started competing who can cut themself the worsed, 4 years later, yesturday I saw bumped into him and asked him what he's up to, he said he's started doing stand up with students from the university, I said ive always wanted to do that, he said well honestly I always wished I could be at your level of humer so if im doing it you have too! I said the only problem is Im suffering with social phobia, one bad stand up and I think ill never get over it, but I really want to do it! You guys know how bad I am, could it be possible??

Regret93

A lot of stand-up comedians have been known to have bad upbringings and equally bad social lives, so they fill the void most normal people already have filled by getting on a stage and making people laugh. Comedy in general comes from finding the humorous aspects of terrible situations.