Success Rap

VOKER101

The third installment in the "rap series" took me about an hour just to come up with the first line. xD

Last edited:

Lou-s-Darkness

Very, very impressive! I'm so glad you updated and wrote a new one :) Keep it up, I think you can seriously go far with this.

Steelsoul

Thanks for taking your time to write this to all of us. We really appreciate your work. And keep writing rap about SA like this, it's the subject i want to bring my mood up when i feel depressed. I'm sure everyone here would think like me

I do think you have some talent here!

Would you ever consider rapping them over a beat and putting them on Youtube?

How many more raps have you got in the pipeline?

Steelsoul

No problem Steel, I just got done writing another one and it took me an hour but It's fun, productive, increases creativity, and plus it has the power to help other people so thank you for reading!I really am trying to make raps about empowering your life. I want everyone to feel, no, I want everyone to KNOW that they can overcome this. One of the BIGGEST aspects if not the most VITAL part in overcoming Social Anxiety is simply your thoughts. I believe in something called the Law of Attraction, and everyone can DO ANYTHING that they want to do. BE ANYTHING that we want to be. Everything you are now is because of your subconscious and I really want to preach that to people in one of my upcoming raps. THOUGHTS. HAVE. POWER! I was originally going to write a rap about thoughts tonight but I started thinking about something that really got me upset, so instead I wrote about what I was feeling at the time. I let negative thoughts get ahold of me and change what I was going to do. That's one of the powerful things about thoughts. sorry to preach so long but I will attempt to make a subconscious rap to help people understand SA better. I would've made it before but it's definately a challenge. But I can and Will do it. thank you all for supporting me! I read every compliment and I really appreciate your thoughts and time to comment! God bless all of you!

:)

What you said is exactly what i thought. Our mind is powerful. With it we can do anything or can't do anything.

Anyway, that's the spirit, keep up the good work, bro