stuff in the uk

FOR REAL

Banned
theres some really daft questions on these forms like:mad:

"are you registered blind" well if i was, how would i manage to read it:confused:

dooby-duck

After reading that I'm glad I've got a job to be honest. I don't think I would cope too well with having to see loads of doctors and go for medical checks where they try to catch you out every year. No doubt it's set up so everyone loses the benefit first time around and has to appeal.

There are exemptions though "a severe mental illness which severely and adversely affects mood or behavior and which severely restricts social functioning or awareness of immediate environment". Depends what they mean by severe.

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
I just filled mine in, not for anxiety though, for my ear-balance-thing-umy-jig

filled one in a year back, I think it's just routine to see if you are still ill

"are you registered blind" well if i was, how would i manage to read it:confused:

put "yes", "blind drunk"

FOR REAL

Banned
oh right, see if you get one these quizes, go to last page first!

it sais "DOES THE LETTER ASK YOU TO SEND US A FORM MED 4?"

well ma letter disny say anything like that,i read it earlier before using it to wipe my arse, so that gives me some hope i reckon.

im no keen on they tribunal things though! i would rather go to court cause at least then i would already know the outcome

dooby-duck

I dunno if they have this in the UK, but over here all the drive-through bank machines have the buttons labeled in braille. :confused:

Drive through bank machines:eek: Never seen a drive through bank machine over here, we have to walk up to them.:D

Most official letters come with a letter telling you what other languages are available and also available in braille. How blind or non English readers can work that out and then request them I don't know.

Last edited:

BDDgirl

I filled in my IB50 form, sent it off, then had a humiliating medical assessment, am now awaiting the results, probably will get turned down for ESA :rolleyes: