Stuck

ljwwriter

How many of you feel like your just plain stuck right now? It's like I've become too afraid to live my life and now I'm watching everyone drift past me and go on with theirs. I know I'll have to work really hard to change that somehow. The friends I graduated from high school with are heading into their Junior years in college while I'm still in this nervous limbo, barely able to leave the house and without any real close relationships.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I kind of feel that way right now. I know that I am not making anything better by just sitting here, but I am just confused confused confused. I feel like I don't know what to do, or how to deal with anything. I don't know if I can continue going to school anymore. I just can't see it happening. The thing is though I don't seem to care that much, and it's soemthign I really should care about. I'm just extremely confused.

aj

I was just thinking how I want to shout "arrrrgh ****ing hell" out loud. Or cry into a pillow. Either of them :/

Psychedelicious said:
I know that I am not making anything better by just sitting here, but I am just confused confused confused. I feel like I don't know what to do, or how to deal with anything.

^ this.