Stripclub mistake?

r0ck0ut04

You better watch it she sounds like a walking disease, most strippers Ive seen are pretty filthy. Not counting how many other dudes shes been banging.

Emma

Ummm.....stay away from the stripper, it's like in a shop, you can look, but don't touch, Ok? You don't know who she's been with (not to be offensive to strippers)

And as for the big giant poo covered douche who keeps trying to ruin our forums, go away off man!!!
How sad it must be for you to spend all your time coming up with different names and planning imaginary conversations with yourself
*pats your head* There there little man, have a laxative and a newspaper and think for awhile....for your own sake 8O

pjam376

What happened?

So what did you actually do? Did she actually show up? Did you call it off?

As far as the concerns, the reality is, whether it's a stripper or some girl you meet at a club, at a social club, in class or in the park, you have no idea how many men they may or may not have been with.

It's easy to say don't do it when you have 3 or 4 dates every week. But if the guy is 24 years old and doesn't like being a virgin, i don't see the problem if it's not a moral thing.

I mean if you are the kind of person who thinks paying for sex is a moral dilemma, i'm gonna assume you rarely date.

Yeah it's nice to think you will date a girl who likes you for who you are and all that bs, but the reality is, if your a virgin at 24, it probably means you are going to date girls who aren't always the best of the best. It's just that simple.

I always had trouble being labeled the quiet one, the one sitting in the corner or the one at home and not out or the drunk and plastered one. Most of the girls i wound up with were girls i met when i wasn't exactly sober.

As I got older I tried to date professional woman who you'd be proud to bring home to your parents. THey weren't always the "innocent" ones but they were better than some trash i met while drunk. THey paid for themselves, had a career like I did, sometimes a career a lot better than mine, but in the end, it never worked out because the fact is, I was either to quiet or not good enough for them.

For me, it wasn't that I felt awkward around them, which sometimes I did, it was the fact if I had to meet their friends or their family, that became the end. I guess it's more than SA with me because in all honesty, while i had a good job and career, I never felt good enough.

I remember one girl who was finishing up law school. She was cool and she liked me. We dated and hung out for about a month and things were ok. Then a few times we had to hang out with her friends and brothers. They were all either lawyers, successful business people or just spoiled rich kids. I worked hard, made good money, but nothing like they did. And the worse was sitting at one gathering having not one thing to say. My mind froze, I was blank, and it was just awful. The girl didn't dump me on the spot or anything, but it made her look at me in a different way. They were all about networking and I was all about hiding in the corner. As they say , first impressions.

You can say, well she wasn't right for me then, but i'm 31 years old now and the fact is, because I haven't networked well in my life or just can't, i've been stuck in a downward spiral. Laid off and can't find work cause I don't know anybody. So i get more depressed and can't pay bills. I finally get another good job, only to be laid off or terminated due to projects ending, me being too quiet at work, or just bad luck, the fact is, i remember those people looking at me like, what's this guys problem...

And the truth is, regardless of what I think or people say, it is a problem. If I can't network, I'm basically useless. And in the end, who wants to date or be with or hire a useless person. It might be a little harsh but it is what it is. What can I do for you and what can you do for me is the way the world works. If I don't socialize or network, I can't do anything for anybody, including myself.

This goes back to the OP. Do it if you want and get it over with. It's no big deal really. I mean unless your extremely religious, go for it but wear protection. If something goes wrong, you feel shy, or awkward, you can always try again with the same girl or another "stripper."

But if you start dating some girl you actually like and then finally get to the point of sex with her and you get nervous or awkward or just can't perform, it's no longer, "she's just a stripper so so what." And people who say well, "she wasn't the one for you anyway" have obviously never dealt with failure or embarrassment that often to realize those little things stick with you for a long time.

Being embarrassed with somebody you barely know, don't really like, and probably will never see again, whether it's a stripper or some one night stand is a lot different than being embarrassed with somebody you think you have a future with.

SocialRetahd

Re: What happened?

pjam376 said:
Yeah it's nice to think you will date a girl who likes you for who you are and all that bs, but the reality is, if your a virgin at 24, it probably means you are going to date girls who aren't always the best of the best. It's just that simple.

Please explain this bullshit. What are you trying to say?

Well, I have visited a prostitute a few days ago, and it was my first sexual relationship. I enjoy it, and since that, I feel better and my pride grow up.

Pitrus

Damn u pay her in advance ????
U can forget about the money and that you will see her ever again lol

rado31

Ufh, i just remembered how i 'spent' a money on whooker last summer/.
Summer is incredibly tough period , donthca agree? All those naked battacks makes me cum in my pants literally...

Anyway , the story. Horny as hell i got drunk and got myself at my acquitance and we decided to call a prostitute. He did phone talk. It was supposed to be a sport built 28 years female. 45 minutes passed, i forgot that she was coming. And then my buddy who was lookin thru the window all that time spot her coming and said shes hot and good. My heart started beating. When that granny appeared i was shocked. After a handshake i was my hands more than few times. I told her that i changed my mind. For next 45 minutes time my buddy cum 4 times with that old slut. A material aspect- i gave 3/4 money. But i used to make funny with that guy that actually i and that granny settled down a cheat to take his money Lol. Anyway, Sexual anxiety with SP is a horrible thing

pjam376

reality..

The fact is if you are a 24 year old virgin and not by choice, you probably are not dating that much. Maybe you want to but you just can't. Or maybe you've been on quite a few dates but either your too nervous or it doesn't work out well.

For females, it is a lot different. Quiet girls will have guys come up to them and ask them out. It might not be easy but in reality, if you are a quiet guy with SA and you rarely approach woman, you probably are not winding up with the Girls you want to take home to your parents. It's that simple.

There is a reason this guy paid this stripper. I'm sure many people with SA and on this board have been there, they just don't want to admit it. Maybe they don't pay somebody but they might have come close.

Whether you accept it or not, when you rarely date and are still a virgin not by choice, you also become one of those guys who can be taken advantage of. Heck most extroverted guys can be taken advantage of. Some pretty woman pretends to like you and in the end, just uses you.

Somebody with SA is a lot more susceptible to girls who will use you because many of us have low self-esteem, haven't dated much, or dated girls we met while not being sober. And many times that does not lead to dating the cream of the crop. It leads to liking somebody cause, wow, it's the first girl who found me attractive in a long time, or some girl you don't even remember much about the next morning cause you were wasted.

If you go out, network with plenty of people, date plenty of people, it's far easier to wind up with somebody who isn't just a leach or a person without a real future. It might not always work out but face the facts.
Guys with SA rarely date that many women. So when a women does indeed like them, regardless of what kind of person she is, many guys get head over heels because, wow, this woman actually likes them. It might turn out good or it might not, but the fact is it leads to many guys being too clingy cause it is the first girl who has liked them in a long long time. And this leads to either somebody who will take advantage of you or leads to somebody who gets sick of it and dumps you. Either way, it's not leading to the cream of the crop.

It would be nice to believe the movies, but the reality is, guys who hide in the corner like most people with SA, aren't the guys leaving with the hottest girls. They aren't the guys leaving with the most successful girls. They are the ones leaving with nobody or a girl who might be pretending to actually like them.

louieann34

MichaelAreto said:
Hello all,

Last night I payed a stripper 80 dollars for 5 lap dances or so and I have to say I really enjoyed it. After it was all over she offered to have sex with me for an extra 60 and I drunkenly agreed. I gave her the money in advance and she's supposed to come over tonight, but I dont know if I want to go through with it now. this is a big deal to me since i'm a 24 year old virgin (not by choice) and this seems weird, but tempting. I've gotten the feeling that no matter what I do I will never be able to have a relationship with a woman due to my SA, and this may be my only chance to have sex. I have to admit things were somewhat awkward with this dancer (despite how nice it was I still felt odd at times) and I'm sure she would have run off if it weren't for my pocketbook. I wonder if I should go through with this or just cancel and eat the 60 bucks?

Hi Michael,

Just cancel it and never ever go back to that place....Look for the woman that you love and if got a chance to make love with her then that is the time for you to lose that virginity of your...It is worth to lose it to someone you love and that love's you also, rather than to someone you just paid right....Think of It Micheal.

Good Luck to you and God Bless!!!

rubius

I say go for it. Just be very safe and careful. Your first time will be over very quickly and you won't be very good. Why inflict that on someone you love. I don't believe there are any women that dream of being with a virgin. They like us to know what we are doing. I say do it for the experience and work on trying to find someone you can love. The sex with someone you love is much, much better. But it takes time to find the right woman. Good Luck!

Danfalc

Banned
Heh i agree with both sides of this kinda discussion.. personaly i would not pay for sex ever but thats just me.Im 22 and have only slept with a very few handfull of girls.. most of them was in relationships,one wasnt and was a one night stand.I gotta admit... i think sex is alot more meaningfull and nicer when its with someone you have feelings for,that might sound kinda cheesy but its true cos when its someone you care about its nice to well please em :oops: The one night stand i had was probaly the best physical sex i ever had.. but i gotta admit it just wasnt as nice as being with someone you trust/care for ect.

I think alot of people have good points,and i guess i can see what rubuis is saying,this will maybe give you a bit of confidence after youve had ya first time and know what ya doing a bit more when you do meet a girl you wanna be with romanticaly and you wont be as anxious.But at the same time if you meet the right girl and can be open with each other she will teach you how to please her, it shouldnt matter how experienced you are or even if you are a virgin.. i think thats what makes it fun learning with someone you trust and comfortable how to please each other and getting to know each other bodies ect.I guess it depends on whats most important to you tho.. i guess i can understand if you just want the experience after all were all human and have desires/needs and make sure its what you really want and wont regret it.But i think personaly it would be better if you waited.I sometimes regret loosing mine now ive met someone really special and wish id waited so i could of loosed it wid her.But then again im pretty soppy bout things like that*shrugs*.

But yeah if you do just be carefull and i hope its what you wanted and ya enjoy it.Good luck

pjam376

I'm assuming a lot of people who comment on this site, are either still virgins,, are woman, or high school kids or younger or don't date that often.

It's a nice theory to say, "wait until you find somebody you love." But last time I checked, many many many people rarely marry or stay with the one they "loved" when they were virgins. It's just not reality.

When 60 percent of US people get divorced, I'm gonna say they probably don't "love" the other person like they once did.

The guy didn't say he was religious. He didn't say he was a virgin cause he was waiting for "love" or marriage. It would be entirely different if he had said that. The reality of relationships are that most people wind up breaking up. It's a fact of life. Many relationships wind up having sex, making love all within the first month. Maybe you "love" this person after a month, but who knows.

If you start dating a girl you really really like and she really likes you and then you wind up having sex with that girl, that's great. But what happens a few weeks later when you two split?

It's great to tell him to wait to find the one he loves. But that mentality is in all honesty, not realistic. Especially not for a guy who doesn't want to be a virgin. He will definitely come off as desperate and nobody wants desperate.

On another note, lets say he finds some girl he "loves" and she sort of "loves" him. They date for a few months and finally he loses his virginity to her. Then things go ok for awhile, but then a few months later they split up.

So now maybe he hates her or finds out he never really "loved" her like he thought or she never really loved him like he thought. So much for the theory of waiting to find the one you "love" cause now they are split up and things might be much worse for the OP if it happens not long after they did make "love."

Like I said, if the OP had said he was religious and waiting for the right girl, then I'd say don't do it.

But he never said those things. The guy is in his early to mid twenties and doesn't like being a virgin. That crap will show when he tries to date. Nobody wants to date a desperate person. It's just the way life is. And the people who do date desperate people aren't the ones you normally want to be with.

Go out, have fun, do it, be safe, and learn from it. Maybe you'll gain some confidence and then go out and meet the right women.

Because from what the OP has said, it's obvious his virginity makes him look desperate and it's also obvious he doesn't date often enough to find the right girl. Maybe if he isn't a virgin anymore he won't come off as so desperate and then maybe he will find the right girl.

Remember this. Maybe he meets the perfect girl for him, which nobody is perfect, but anyway, but if he comes off as too needy and too desperate, she probably isn't going to find him as the "perfect person" for her.

This theory that you just wait and everything will come to you, is plain BS.

Danfalc

Banned
pjam376 said:
I'm assuming a lot of people who comment on this site, are either still virgins,, are woman, or high school kids or younger or don't date that often.
It's a nice theory to say, "wait until you find somebody you love." But last time I checked, many many many people rarely marry or stay with the one they "loved" when they were virgins. It's just not reality.

When 60 percent of US people get divorced, I'm gonna say they probably don't "love" the other person like they once did.

The guy didn't say he was religious. He didn't say he was a virgin cause he was waiting for "love" or marriage. It would be entirely different if he had said that. The reality of relationships are that most people wind up breaking up. It's a fact of life. Many relationships wind up having sex, making love all within the first month. Maybe you "love" this person after a month, but who knows.

If you start dating a girl you really really like and she really likes you and then you wind up having sex with that girl, that's great. But what happens a few weeks later when you two split?

It's great to tell him to wait to find the one he loves. But that mentality is in all honesty, not realistic. Especially not for a guy who doesn't want to be a virgin. He will definitely come off as desperate and nobody wants desperate.

On another note, lets say he finds some girl he "loves" and she sort of "loves" him. They date for a few months and finally he loses his virginity to her. Then things go ok for awhile, but then a few months later they split up.

So now maybe he hates her or finds out he never really "loved" her like he thought or she never really loved him like he thought. So much for the theory of waiting to find the one you "love" cause now they are split up and things might be much worse for the OP if it happens not long after they did make "love."

Like I said, if the OP had said he was religious and waiting for the right girl, then I'd say don't do it.

But he never said those things. The guy is in his early to mid twenties and doesn't like being a virgin. That crap will show when he tries to date. Nobody wants to date a desperate person. It's just the way life is. And the people who do date desperate people aren't the ones you normally want to be with.

Go out, have fun, do it, be safe, and learn from it. Maybe you'll gain some confidence and then go out and meet the right women.

Because from what the OP has said, it's obvious his virginity makes him look desperate and it's also obvious he doesn't date often enough to find the right girl. Maybe if he isn't a virgin anymore he won't come off as so desperate and then maybe he will find the right girl.

Remember this. Maybe he meets the perfect girl for him, which nobody is perfect, but anyway, but if he comes off as too needy and too desperate, she probably isn't going to find him as the "perfect person" for her.

This theory that you just wait and everything will come to you, is plain BS.

Im assuming your kinda of a bitter old man and narrow minded because of your comment that people who comment on this site, are either still virgins, are woman, or high school kids or younger or don't date that often.Thats kinda sexist aswell... i presume your on here for anxiety related reasons.. so you understand bout being judged yet your quite happy to label people.I actualy agree wid some of the things you say but i just find your post a bit bitter sounding like youve had a bad experience yaself.lol Not everyone is saying he has to wait to get married to have sex or wait till he meets the girl he thinks hes gonna spend the rest of his life wid.Just it might be better to wait for a girl he actualy likes and has some trust wid.. than some chick who is just after some cash.

You said...

On another note, lets say he finds some girl he "loves" and she sort of "loves" him. They date for a few months and finally he loses his virginity to her. Then things go ok for awhile, but then a few months later they split up."

well yeah shit happens.. its life.. thats still gonna be a better experience than wid basicaly a hooker.I lost my virginity years ago... most of the people i hung about wid lost there virginity early... and none of us are wid that specific girl anymore and It doesnt suddenly make it a bad experience were not wid them anymore.. it was nice at the time and will always be a nice memory.And whos to say he might not meet a girl right for him at some point... im not disagreeing wid everything either.. it might be the best thing for him to do to sleep wid this girl for money if it helps his confidence and then he does feel more confident when he does meet someone.I just dont agree with your black and white negative view.

kyle

Banned
MichaelAreto said:
Hello all,

Last night I payed a stripper 80 dollars for 5 lap dances or so and I have to say I really enjoyed it. After it was all over she offered to have sex with me for an extra 60 and I drunkenly agreed. I gave her the money in advance and she's supposed to come over tonight, but I dont know if I want to go through with it now. this is a big deal to me since i'm a 24 year old virgin (not by choice) and this seems weird, but tempting. I've gotten the feeling that no matter what I do I will never be able to have a relationship with a woman due to my SA, and this may be my only chance to have sex. I have to admit things were somewhat awkward with this dancer (despite how nice it was I still felt odd at times) and I'm sure she would have run off if it weren't for my pocketbook. I wonder if I should go through with this or just cancel and eat the 60 bucks?

I hope you went through with it. You will feel a lot better afterward. Prostitutes have been proven to help men with social phobia.

Reholla

kyle said:
MichaelAreto said:
Hello all,

I hope you went through with it. You will feel a lot better afterward. Prostitutes have been proven to help men with social phobia.

are you kidding me? having sex with a prostitute is nothing more than an experience and i dont see how that would help at all with SA.....

My advice is same as the first person who replied. Dont go through with it. Just because youre a virgin and you have SA doesnt mean youre not gonna find some one who loves you for you and who you dont have to pay and (who doesnt have an STD)......really....

kyle

Banned
Reholla said:
kyle said:
MichaelAreto said:
Hello all,

are you kidding me? having sex with a prostitute is nothing more than an experience and i dont see how that would help at all with SA.....

My advice is same as the first person who replied. Dont go through with it. Just because youre a virgin and you have SA doesnt mean youre not gonna find some one who loves you for you and who you dont have to pay and (who doesnt have an STD)......really....

No offense but you are not a man. Men often don't associate love and sex. Woman almost always do. He is just going to practice with a prostitute, until he feels more comfortable with woman who are not prostitutes. It is probably therapeutic.

Additionally, if you practice safe sex (which almost all people involved in the sex trade do), the chances of getting disease are pretty slim.

your not doing anything wrong. bang her like it's 1999, bitch. oh yeah, wear rubber too. if you dont go through with it, your retarded!

kyle

Banned
Atomic_Ritual said:
your not doing anything wrong. bang her like it's 1999, bitch. oh yeah, wear rubber too. if you dont go through with it, your retarded!

he didn't go through with it appearantly. He gave the girl $60, but said he wasn't going to go through with it. WHether he actually did may be a different story. Either way, he hasn't posted in months.

recluse

Personally i find the thought of paying for sex off putting. I mean you know that you paid the person so it's obvious that they are not into you, it's all a business for them. Another reason is the risk of std's, and another reason is that i want to loose my virginity with a girl i love, and who loves me the same.