Stripclub mistake?

Doomed2Die

The problems be it personal or real far outweigh the 'pleasure'. It's not worth it.

But you know, personal opinion.

kyle

Banned
tehStranger said:
" if you dont go through with it, your retarded!"

i take offence to that...as someone who I believe passed on having sex for free, more then once. chances i probablly will never have again..

I was too messed up mentallly and drugged up in the head to care...

and i doubt it would have made me feel any better about my self..

i like to think i would have won special brownie points for avoiding it, but all in the end I became a big loser by choice...gained weight and feeling really disgusted by my self...

life can really suck....

...and?

tehStranger

kyle said:
tehStranger said:

i take offence to that...as someone who I believe passed on having sex for free, more then once. chances i probablly will never have again..

i like to think i would have won special brownie points for avoiding it, but all in the end I became a big loser by choice...gained weight and feeling really disgusted by my self...

life can really suck....

...and?

BANG!!!!

kyle

Banned
tehStranger said:
kyle said:
tehStranger said:

life can really suck....

...and?

BANG!!!!

damm...

I thought you were going to say that you discovered some new age movement, and became inolved in political activism. You would then meet a girl from the French Alps who would introduce you to sexually liberated Europe, where you would hang out at universities protesting globalization.

Then you two fell in love. You begin to revolutionalize the way people thing about each other, and a revolution of love and peace sweeps North America. You then lose the girl when she decides to run off with a French downhill skiier. You become depressed but then your old college roommate tells you that you saved his life and introduces you to his beautifully seductive 19 year old sister, who is a freshmen in college.

You immediately fall passionately in love, and she bears you 4 children, and two of them end up playing for the Indianapolis Colts. You end up spending your retirement days in a quiet suburb just outside of Mesa, Arizona.