Stop treating me like a doormat!

LycraPantiies92

god damn hate this town. there's such a lack of aspiration...

fcuk sake:mad: I am sick of myself why did i get made this unlikable.

i wish people would stop coming to me about problems it seems youv sussed iout im a fukcing doormart well maybe you should try going to someone that actually knows anything. STOP ****ING USING ME. i dont ****ing care how alone you are i can guarantee i am worse. stop coming to me :mad:

people around here will not accept me....because i'm not one of them(chav).
they know i am smart enough and can do better things but not right now, right now i am struggling(not been out for 3weeks) but bloody hell i'll kill myself if i fail these exams it's my only way out of this place.

stop bloody using me. i dont have any information why would i even. i've been denied anything, i don't care that you have **** or fell out with a friend or boyfriend. I have never had any relationships, how could i possibly give any advice? try using your own advice. :mad:

People ****ing disgust me. all of em, maybe thats why some people have to be alone. I choose not to know scummy people. I want to be with better people who might accept me, but that might is very very very very unlikely as poeple never have accepted me.

I do always try my best to be the best person i can be but it never works, else i wouldnt be like this.

Maybe one day if I ever meet a person who ever values me then i might give them advice but I'm really sick of being treated like such a doormat, online now, used to get this off 'friends' when I had any. they weren't friends btw they were users and were nasty to me.
Sorry for the rant i just wondered if anyone got the same thing... I really can't take it anymore.
I know someone who constantly pm's me ssaying 'i Don't want to be alone' over and over...mate, i don't want to be either, but you're speaking to the wrong person. Speak this to someone who's not alone.

mismeek

Are they just unloading on you? or do they really want your input?

I think that if someone is sharing their problems that means they do accept you. People don't just go anyone with their personal issues and insecurities. You should feel special that someone wants your input. Not feel like they are taking advantage of you.

If they are just unloading on you..then yeah that can get stressful and sometimes you just gotta say "hey I dont have all the answers" and divert the conversation.