Steriods

Badbuz

Any body try steriods for wieghtliftin.i wana try cus iv no motivation in the gym and im hopin they wil giv me that energy and build muscle

Luke1993

I know someone on steroids.....trust me do not do them unless you're an expert because one slight mistake and you're screwed for life

Luke1993

I don't know for sure, but they're not as instant as one might think, they still take a lot of effort and training. You also need to eat certain foods and you will not be able to eat other types of foods either. Overall it's not worth it

If you've never had experience with them do not do them trust me. If you're not very strong an want to build up strength without much effort consider buying a Powerball, it's like a little ball thing you hold in your hand look it up.

slicknsly

Yes, it does still take alot of work. It is also highly recommended that you have already been working out on a regular basis, making gains and on a good diet for atleast two years. I've wanted to try them badly, but I have interrupted my 4 day a week workout routine many times and if I were to do that on sterroids it would be wasting them big time. Those huge guys you see, like wrestlers and stuff stack different steroids and that is really bad for your health and especially if you dont know what your doing. You have to find motivation for yourself, because if the steroids is your motivation you are setting yourself up for disaster. I would recommend, not doing them. If you want energy and motivation take some energy supplement and think of why you are weightlifting in the first place. Whether it be to get girls, kick some ass, or be healthy etc.