Stairway to Heaven or Road to Hell?

sleepysparrow

I don't believe in Heaven or Hell.

Maybe i'll be a ghost and haunt people.

I actually have no idea what will happen when I die, and I don't think anyone else does either.

faithnomore

Banned
sleepysparrow said:
I don't believe in Heaven or Hell.

Maybe i'll be a ghost and haunt people.

I actually have no idea what will happen when I die, and I don't think anyone else does either.

I have no idea what happens after death. But i worry more about what is going to happen/not going to happen during the rest of my life before death.

To me, its more of a mystery during life!

Quasimodo

Dont really see why people are so afraid to go to Hell...every single bible or religous writings always tries to point the finger and bash Satan for being evil.Why is it that we were never told Satans side of the story...Maybe if we were all told Satans story we would all be pointing the finger and bashing God instead of Satan.Think about it...The way I see it Satan is not to be blamed...How can God be so stupid to not know what Lucifer was going to be turned into.God himself created evil and is evil but God just uses Satan to blame...or maybe God and Satan are the same beings.

faithnomore

Banned
lonelyloser87 said:
if there was a hell most girls would go to it cause the majority of them are sluts on this earth

:p :lol: a bit harsh

Change that to "most girls that go clubbing" and that would be more realistic.

Kien

lonelyloser87 said:
if there was a hell most girls would go to it cause the majority of them are sluts on this earth
Except that the amount of sins doesn't matter. At least in christy. ;)

getbornagain

Quasimodo said:
Dont really see why people are so afraid to go to Hell...every single bible or religous writings always tries to point the finger and bash Satan for being evil.Why is it that we were never told Satans side of the story...Maybe if we were all told Satans story we would all be pointing the finger and bashing God instead of Satan.Think about it...The way I see it Satan is not to be blamed...How can God be so stupid to not know what Lucifer was going to be turned into.God himself created evil and is evil but God just uses Satan to blame...or maybe God and Satan are the same beings.

You obviously have not read Genesis. They teach religion in Canada hahaha :|