SPW, I'd like to share some pictures I took last weekend

zav943

I went to Banff, Canada last weekend and I took some very nice pictures, but I haven't many people to share it with, so I'm posting them here in the hopes that you like them (and perhaps one day visit the place). I wish I could go again but I have no one to go with..."friends" to do this kind of thing are hard to come by.

My favorite 7 pictures (click to enlarge): imgur: The Simple Image Sharer

Steve23

Lovely photos! You have some true photography skills. I used to live only a few hours away from Banff but never actually visited. Hope you had a good visit!

Rembrandt Broam

I went to Banff, Canada last weekend and I took some very nice pictures, but I haven't many people to share it with, so I'm posting them here in the hopes that you like them (and perhaps one day visit the place). I wish I could go again but I have no one to go with..."friends" to do this kind of thing are hard to come by.

My favorite 7 pictures (click to enlarge): imgur: The Simple Image Sharer

Great pictures! You should definitely go again, if that's what you want to do. Don't let other people (or a lack of other people) stop you from doing what you enjoy.

Eam

Lovely pictures and would make nice desktop wallpapers. In fact I do need to change mine..

Tiercel

Oh, Canada, wherefore so far away?

Great pics, zav! Much nicer than the hot, dry, overpopulated place where I live.

:D