• Yes. ahaahaaa haa haaa haaaar

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No. Ban mrb for a week as punishment

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb

ok right enough of this :mad: i see people want me banned well ill tell you something shall i :) im the web master and i can see whos voted against me , and guess what im going to ban the lot of you that voted against me for 10 days :cool: so do yourself a favour retract your vote and i might forget we ever had this conversation savvy :cool:

im the web master and i can see whos voted against me , and guess what im going to ban the lot of you that voted against me for 10 days :cool: so do yourself a favour retract your vote and i might forget we ever had this conversation savvy :cool:

Well ok then ban me Weed Master :D lol

Remus

Staff member
Thinking about it, if the webmaster comes on and a) see's this thread and b) see mrb saying that he is the webmaster, well....

I don't fancy his chances

mrb

Thinking about it, if the webmaster comes on and a) see's this thread and b) see mrb saying that he is the webmaster, well....

I don't fancy his chances

iv heard a rumor he has a very forgiving nature ;)

Remus

Staff member
mrb's signature said:
as you can see iv been naughty again now im being punished by the all powerfull mods , hence my avi , but gazza takes it like a man

The forums punishing you boyo, I'm just the fairy godmother granting thier wish

market.garden

I'd like to see this resolved in some kind of Thunderdome set up...

mrb. The webmaster. Two men enter. One man leaves...

Remus

Staff member
OK locked this up and will soon delete as I dont want the webmaster spotting it, the OP is in the cooler for a day for being naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.