Sports?

206Raider

For the few sport heads out there lol. Throw anything in here sports related whether you play sports or want to talk sports. Who ya'll got in the superbowl? I'm saying Colts gonna win by 7.

johnny 85

For the few sport heads out there lol. Throw anything in here sports related whether you play sports or want to talk sports. Who ya'll got in the superbowl? I'm saying Colts gonna win by 7.

the what now :confused: i like hurling and gaelic football :D

And the Swiss prevail again!!
Sweet, sweet victory...

fedtrophy_ap_1569416c.jpg

Tennis is the only sport I bother with...

I am miserable enough :p I'm not saying he isn't good. but so cocky..don;t care how many he;s won :p I love Nadal, and Djokovic :)

:eek:

You like Djokovic, and yet you think Federer is cocky?!?!?! fdfhakdkctg....this blows my mind slightly...

But if I wasn't Swiss, then I would also like Hewitt, Baghdatis, and Marat Safin (why oh why did he have to retire...)

planemo

A bit of a sports nut myself. But sports I guess most won't really bother about. Football (soccer), rugby, cricket. I do watch tennis occasionally and I love watching Roger play. His forehand is just about perfect, and coz I play with a single hand backhand (well used to), I can't get over how easy he makes the stroke look.:)

206Raider

what?! not another lost mind...:p well lebron has made much more in his 23/24 years than kobe did when he was that old.. so imagine when lebron reaches his age :) maybe now he is.. :p :D

Lol I know you may like Lebron for another reason but he will never win a championship with Kobe still around. :D

3074315863_8a78a77bcb_o.jpg

Lol I know you may like Lebron for another reason but he will never win a championship with Kobe still around. :D

3074315863_8a78a77bcb_o.jpg

loool only cuz he's team wasn't good till now.. he brought his team alone to the finals..kobe has a lot of help, a good team, now that Shaq came. well dunno.. they might or might not.. but not because kobe is better than lebron :) :p

M1tCh

Banned
Love sports. Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, futbol (soccer); i'll watch just about anything except golf.

Colts FTW in Superbowl 44.

FOR REAL

Banned
kenny-dalglish.jpg
I know most of you are american, but just try following Liverpool for a while.

If its allowed I'll post up some pics (if its permitted)

An amazing club to follow, so full of passion, and some big tragedies in the past too.
But you could do worse, than read up on the history of Liverpool FC.
Even if you dont like football(or soccer as the americans call it) its a great read..

206Raider

loool only cuz he's team wasn't good till now.. he brought his team alone to the finals..kobe has a lot of help, a good team, now that Shaq came. well dunno.. they might or might not.. but not because kobe is better than lebron :) :p

Shaq sucks now though, he is not the Shaq of old but instead the old Shaq lol. Still, Kobe is better. Lebroom has to score 81 points first hahaha. I'm messing with you but Lebron has a long way to go ya know?

And looks like me and Mitch were wrong haha. Saints FTW afterall