Speed Dating

HH

speed dating can be good, it just depends on the people and where it takes place. I've been twice, the first time was great, all the girls were friendly and talkative (having only 3 minutes is good as it soon goes) and the venue was really nice. The second time wasn't so great, hardly any of the women could make it (for some reason or another) so there was about 3 women to every guy and most of the women weren't for me. Have to take the rough with the smooth I guess.

Its best to go to these things with a open mind and don't think "I'm going to find the love of my life here" because you'll just end up getting disappointed. For me it was just a way to get out the house and get talking to women and to socialize

I had a friend who went there once, and she's a girl! And no one said yes to her 2! She's pharmaceutic and quite good looking. Maybe u are just missing something on the approach....Don't know how it was in your Speed Dating, but she told me that was like 5min with each one, make just some questions and at the end if both check, they send the email at the end.

So the look can be important, and u look great btw! Maybe u just need to improve on the approach!

Mr.Prez

wtf? I went again this Saturday, ZERO matches again! and I checked off all the names!

I'm an Engineer, my hobbies include teaching Zumba, volunteering on the distress line (suicide hotline), playing the cello (22 years), and flying (small airplanes).

What am I doing that turns 15 girls off? What can I do differently?

Hoppy

wtf? I went again this Saturday, ZERO matches again! and I checked off all the names!

I'm an Engineer, my hobbies include teaching Zumba, volunteering on the distress line (suicide hotline), playing the cello (22 years), and flying (small airplanes).

What am I doing that turns 15 girls off? What can I do differently?

I think it is because you are almost too perfect, there has to be a catch somewhere. The sort of list that a dating site article would have as the perfect man.