soooooooo

206Raider

Getting high isn't what it used to be. I get super paranoid around people now. I still love the feeling, but it's just not the same...

lithium

Smoking pot. It used to be good for escaping reality and fighting my depression, but not it's not what it used to be. Something is missing, there is this void. Pot used to fill it up somewhat. =/

Last edited:

ThePunisher

I think it's a sign that you can't escape from reality forever and it's about time you dealt with your problems head on.

Like I use to do the same thing with anime, use it as a mean to escape from reality. But I finally realise that I can't escape forever and have to face my problems eventually.

It's hard to do so at first, but I'm sure you can ask for help, cause there's always help out there like from counselling, in this forum, etc.

Last edited:

Juggalo

People tend to assume if you use any substance recreationally like alcohol or weed, it must be symptomatic of a deeper problem and you're using it to avoid your real problems. Or it must be helping to cause all your problems...

My personal experience contradicts this because I have smoked for many years now and there have been good times and bad times for me emotionally. And they were never affected by my use, which has stayed at pretty much a consistant level during that time.

Krista

That just really f*cking sucks. I love smoking and it's always great for me, I've never really had a bad high but it actually does depend on the mood you're in before you start. It also helps that you're not doing it all the time, at least I think so. I mean I don't smoke for weeks at a time but that helps me to not become so bored with it.

People tend to assume if you use any substance recreationally like alcohol or weed, it must be symptomatic of a deeper problem and you're using it to avoid your real problems. Or it must be helping to cause all your problems...

My personal experience contradicts this because I have smoked for many years now and there have been good times and bad times for me emotionally. And they were never affected by my use, which has stayed at pretty much a consistant level during that time.

ditto

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.