Songs that will change your life

blonderedhead

Sorry if theres something like this already. ok I need as many refrences as possible. Has anyone ever gotten into that mode, where you're absolutely lost in a beautiful song, I don't know and you feel like driving forever with the windows down to that song. Or if you're ever crying you can put certain songs on and you're somehow okay. Its just this profound feeling. For me off the top of my mind I'd say...

23-Blonde Redhead, Where the Streets Have No Name- U2, and Clocks- Coldplay, Don't Let it Bring You Down- Annie Lennox, The Only Living Boy in NewYork- Simon & Garfunkel, Rainbow in The Sky- Ziggy Marley, Here Comes the Sun-Beatles, Half Person and How soon is Now- The Smiths, Hurt-Nine Inch Nails, I know theres more my minds just blank now

I know what touches someone else may not touch me but I LOVE that feeling and I need more of it :lol:

Iseesky

Good Day Sunshine- The Beatles
She's So High- Tal Bachman
There She Goes- The La's
Dreamers Disease- New Radicals
Breakfast at Tiffany's- Deep Blue Something

Basically any 90's one hit wonder...

Great_Beyond

Find the River- R.E.M.
Something in the Way- Nirvana
These are the days of our Lives- Queen
Tears in Heaven- Eric Clapton
Nightswimming- R.E.M.

KurtG85

Uhh, pretty much anything by queen.

Alot of Iron Maiden songs, specifically: The Trooper, Aces High, Run to the Hills and Phantom of the Opera.

Most any song by Public Enemy, specifically: Fight the Power, Kill em Live, Brothers Gonna Work it Out, Bring the Noise, Hazy Shade of Criminal, MKLVFKWR etc.

"Whatcha Want" by the Beastie Boys.

Many Peter, Paul and Mary songs

"Drunken Lullabies"- Flogging Molly (among other FM songs)

I think queen and public enemy by far orchestrate the most consistently intense, creative and emotional beats of most any band I have heard. They also have (and had) probably two of the most intelligent band 'leaders' to have ever lived which is not coincidental.