Something Good About the Person who Posted Before You?

Right here's an idea!

All of us have one thing in common - Social Anxiety. (Wow, bet'cha didn't see that comin'!)

.....so I'm guessing the majority of us have problems with self-confidence, am i right?

The idea of this post is to post something positive about the person who posted above you.
Preferably, read the posts this person has sent - which affects a persons personality, instead of just photo's which reflect their appearance.

You never know what you might discover!

Lorraine Manca

hey! this is a great idea! it sucks it got buried. im bringin it back to the top.

X No Oil Painting X is a sweet girl with pretty eyes. plus mysterious cause im always tryin to figure out what the name could possibly mean! and the X's too, i cant figure out those either!

FOR REAL is the best scottish ******* out there whose always makin folks laugh

i decided to do both you!

There's not a lot of positive things you can say about a Scot, but I'll try. :p

He's good at keeping the place entertained -- sort of like a forum mascot. I've never seen him have an argument with anyone or start one; should be interesting to see. :)

Last edited:

FOR REAL

Banned
There's not a lot of positive things you can say about a Scot, but I'll try. :p

He's good at keeping the place entertained -- sort of like a forum mascot. I've never seen him have an argument with anyone or start one; should be interesting to see. :)

well boy:mad: the tables have turned!!! i am no longer mr nice guy!!!
you better hope your doors are locked tight, cause im on a mission to madness :mad:
where is rothereham again:confused:

well boy:mad: the tables have turned!!! i am no longer mr nice guy!!!
you better hope your doors are locked tight, cause im on a mission to madness :mad:
where is rothereham again:confused:

Hope you get lost in the highlands before you find Rotherham. The beer will help you there. :)

FOR REAL

Banned
Hope you get lost in the highlands before you find Rotherham. The beer will help you there. :)

aye aye, ye might think yous can (spell)
theres only one country in jockland::p:
flag-of-scotland.jpg

iamthenra

iamthnra is into guns and i also like guns and shooting:cool:

Why yes I am sir knight. I am a gun whore, and I love accurate weapons and ammunition that are good enough for a sniper... (he he... my bad?)

You sir are a craftsman and can produce excellent looking spoons!:)