socially isolated

Jesushasomeoneforme

Do you have hard time making friends and getting people to talk to you. Or hang-out. The problem is people are so judgemental. There's more to a book than a cover. But that's all people look at. Girls only want to talk to confident guys. Today's girls are stupid.

EscapeArtist

Hey, careful. I'm picking up some sexism from that statement.
People generally enjoy being around healthy people, that's all beauty is, health, mental and physical. Confidence appears to be a sign of health. Maybe you could focus on working on your weaknesses and your insecurities before trying to attract somebody? Have time to learn to love yourself before love for others?

EasySkankin

Lol...

Anyway, yeah dude, people are attracted to health. And I think you're kinda misinterpreting that people are judgemental. To be honest, I've been finding out (the more I get involved in social situations) that most people don't pay any notice of you and don't really care. Of course, if you're... say wearing a banana hat (or something strange thing like that) people will obviously look at you and perhaps laugh or something... but still, they're not judging "you" per-se, they're judging your banana hat :p

Ignace

Well, not all today's girls are stupid. But girls in my environment are. No offence for other girls. I think it just belongs to puberty, looking at the outside instead of the inside.