Social Fantasies

I meet a woman socially similar, we become best friends. We spend our week at work, and evenings and weekends planning our overseas holidays.
That make two of us

but anyone so shallow as to base the quality of a woman on her looks... wait for it... deserves to be alone.

Have you ever read THe Mating Mind, interesting stuff,worth readind

My fantasy is to have a decent job... Live alone... No conflicts. Enjoy life and have a drink every night
Ihave also seen myself that way,dedicate my self for science and achieve the treanshumanist ideal, but my testosterone tells me that i need someone,and my monkey insticts tells me that i need partners to be safe.(our premitive brain sucks man,we have to fallow the darwinian rules)

Have any of you Fantasysied about vengeange(or revenge don't know what word makes sense here),because i have been trough a lot of humiliation experiences, i always have fantasies about been sobrenatural powerfull

Kiwong

To be the steward of a magical bit of bushland that opens up onto Australia past. A spirit place where all the animals and plants that have been lost to extinction still exist. So I can explore Australia when Diprotodonts, Thunderbirds and Thylacelo roamed the Australian bush.

I don't fantasize, I try to live in reality. And while living in reality I do the things that shape the life I want and let everything else fall into place on its own.

Littlewilly

I've virtually lived off my fantasies all my life really.
I've had crushes on people not always on the opposite sex.
I remember I fantasized on this girl at work once many years ago
but didn't like to say & then she left but I still carried on liking
her & Eventually getting married to her,Many years later she's
still at the back of my mind & I missed out on the reality of making
it happen with others :eek:h::crying::sad: