Social Fantasies

*Not a English dude, Sorry about any syntax/semantics/etc mistakes.

Daydreaming occupies a good portion of our day,sometimes we don't even notice,our ego creates alter-egos to protect us, we create stories whrere our lives are tottally different,

My fantasy is that someday, something happens that i meet a cute girl who also have SA,and we overcome it together and have sex every day.
although is very unlikely its physically doable,my mind makes me forget about probability, I really believe that someday that will happen.

So share your Fantasies here,about anything,status,sex,power...

Lavinialuna

I just fantasize that the anxiety will go away. I have lived a pretty normal life in the past, and the anxiety came on as a response to a long term illness and the realities of living with that illness. I dream that both the anxiety and the illness will go away and I will have a chance to make a normal life for myself, the kind where I can feel pride instead of ashamed (of being worthless.) My husband and I would have money and be able to travel like we had planned.

migthymask

I'm not the ideal person to say it, but there is a part between fantasy and reality that you should to work first, if you can imagine something you can do it, try to talk with that nice girl it will be difficult but you will give the first step to close her.

try to talk with that nice girl

I think i write it wrong,there is no real cute girl,that's part of my fantasy,first i have to find that perfect girl.

This makes me remember of an episode of The Big bang Theory which Raj say:"your social problems are worse than mine and i find it very attractive in a woman". ^^

Very Atractive girls tend not to have social problems and that sucks.

I think i write it wrong,there is no real cute girl,that's part of my fantasy,first i have to find that perfect girl.

This makes me remember of an episode of The Big bang Theory which Raj say:"your social problems are worse than mine and i find it very attractive in a woman". ^^

Very Atractive girls tend not to have social problems and that sucks.

Erm... not true at all. Have you seen the pictures thread?

Whoopdeedoo

Ut oh.... Someone better take their foot out of their mouth... Lol
All sorts of assumptions going on here ....

I daydream about dating a guy that is witty, charming, loyal
Fun, decent looking and good in the sack...that has a job and doesnt need a 12 step program
Guess thats why im a spinster ..lol
I wanted it all

nodejesque

My fantasy is finding a man that is the perfect blend of Dwight Shrute and Mr. Darcy. Once he realizes that he is madly in love with me, even though I continuously kick his *** at scrabble, we elope and get married. Once married he will finally confide in me that his middle initial G. Stands for Godiva. Yes, THAT Godiva. I will have all the chocolate that my heart desires. And he will still think I'm attractive, even after im the size of a house. We will have Saturday nights were we eat chocolate and watch BSG marathons. Oh, and we will have a library at home.

Last edited:

Kiwong

No strike that one, I want to be the only one on a endless beach with only seabirds for company.

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I get so tired of trying to fit into the social norm, I have a dream/fantasy that I meet a woman socially similar, we become best friends. We spend our week at work, and evenings and weekends planning our overseas holidays. We would also spend regular Thursday/Friday nights enjoying ourselves watching the latest movies at the cinema.

fate12321

Same goes here, I usually make up stories in my head, or remember a movie and pretend I'm in it and interacting with the characters.

Lavinialuna

I'm sorry to say (because I hate being rude) but anyone so shallow as to base the quality of a woman on her looks... wait for it... deserves to be alone.
Considering the rapid deterioration of the human body and the fact that youth is fleeting, you are way better off seeking a partner based on her mind, spirit and personality because these are life long characteristics. Also, love. Don't forget the love and the chemistry.
Keep in mind (I know most of you are young) that the male body goes through a rapid change at about 25 to 30 years of age where there is a substantial weight gain, and perhaps hair loss. I hope your partner isn't using the same scale as you are to judge. Recipe for disaster.

Lavinialuna

My fantasy is finding a man that is the perfect blend of Dwight Shrute and Mr. Darcy. Once he realizes that he is madly in love with me, even though I continuously kick his *** at scrabble, we elope and get married. Once married he will finally confide in me that his middle initial G. Stands for Godiva. Yes, THAT Godiva. I will have all the chocolate that my heart desires. And he will still think I'm attractive, even after I am 300 pounds. We will have Saturday nights were we eat chocolate and watch BSG marathons. Oh, and he's a democrat.

Twin sister, is that you?

TreeBones

:giggle: reading these are fun.

I use to fantasize that I will be "normal" again, but I just realized, I haven't dont that in a long long time.

FriendlyShadow

*Not a English dude, Sorry about any syntax/semantics/etc mistakes.

Daydreaming occupies a good portion of our day,sometimes we don't even notice,our ego creates alter-egos to protect us, we create stories whrere our lives are tottally different,

My fantasy is that someday, something happens that i meet a cute girl who also have SA,and we overcome it together and have sex every day.
although is very unlikely its physically doable,my mind makes me forget about probability, I really believe that someday that will happen.

So share your Fantasies here,about anything,status,sex,power...

I actually fantasize socializing with a guy whom I can be/act like best friends with, and not really some guy I would flirt with or telling each other how good we both look. I know that doesn't make sense, but I know a lot of couples like to be those happy lovey-dovey couples(which isn't a bad thing to me, but I'm not really one of those people), I'm just saying I don't like playing the role of being a princess and my boyfriend has to compliment how "sexy" I look. I just want to talk about normal things and be comfortable that I can share my opinions and dress comfortably around someone who doesn't care. I don't want to personally be those people who flirt or seduce their guys/girls when they first get to meet them. I especially don't want to fantasize meeting up at a bar or club either. I'd rather choose online dating. I fantasize that we are both the awkwardly, anti social people but we do have a lot in common and can help each other out as well.

FriendlyShadow

Same goes here, I usually make up stories in my head, or remember a movie and pretend I'm in it and interacting with the characters.

That's funny because I usually do the same thing. I even think up scenes from like shows/movies and I try to put myself in for that character as a replacement and pretend that I'm actually the character. It's kind of strange, I usually do it in guy characters than female characters.