So I told this girl I liked her

Could be either, hopefully good. Depends on the way she acted though, it also might mean something very bad. Just wait to se what happens next, and if she tries to talk to you again.

KVCC

she said she doesnt believe me because i didnt talk to her when i met her and that i only met her once.

Anxiety is fucking everything up, I knew i should hide things like that from people but im so open i never keep secrets like that(unless they are super important)

EDIT:

Actually i shouldnt really care, she is WAY out of my league anyways. I shouldn't even bother with girls as good as her

I did the same thing.I did it in the form of a 17,000-word note that I stuffed into her locker a few months ago. I have yet to recieve a response, other than that she stared at me for a long time a couple days later...

Anyway, doesn't it just feel GREAT to say it and get it out there?

KVCC

I'm not really sure.

Every time I tell them they turn me down. So i don't know why I keep doing it.

Not only that, but even if she said yes I don't want to date her, once i get in a relationship i get really anxious and never go anywhere(kissing etc) and they will dump me.

Im just an idiot basically.

KVCC

I said

" I like you [insert name of her girl here]"

I'm not going to try harder to impress her, if she doesnt like someone because they dont pick thier words good enough thats just stupid

The way you said it, I don't think too many people would take it seriously. To answer you're question of good sign or bad sign, I'd say it's neither. It probably won't affect your relationship any, but if it does, it's probably a change for the worse.

I mean... if you want to tell a girl you like her and get anywhere with it, you have to prepare and take some steps to not sound like a creep. The 17,000 words I used might be a tad on the exessive side, but it explained firstly, that I liked her, then went into the why, when, how, and all that noise. I'd suggest that you try to pretend like it never happened with that particular girl, then next time you feel the need to tell someone that stuff, try to plan it out so that it's taken seriously.

KVCC

yeah now shes using me as her guy-friend and asking me which picture she looks better in.

Now that shes knows I like her I guess she might aswell use it.

I always say im done with girls, I really wish it actually happened some times. I never want to think of them again, but I always do.

Regardless if she likes you or not you were still brave enough to say something to her. Good for you! Thats pretty brave.

KVCC

should I mention I didn't tell her in person?

:(

Yeah, not very brave. It wasn't even over phone.

hbanana11

Chod77 said:
Regardless if she likes you or not you were still brave enough to say something to her. Good for you! Thats pretty brave.

Yeah, i applaud you for having the guts to tell her! At least you have that going for you.

KVCC said:
should I mention I didn't tell her in person?

:(

Yeah, not very brave. It wasn't even over phone.

SO!!!! You still told her! It still takes courage to tell someone that no matter how you do it. Be proud of yourself.

bigDean636

Chod77 said:
Agreed. I'm 19 years old and I will NEVER have the guts to say this to a girl or ask her out.

ripewithdecay

Never tell a girl you like her.
At least not directly.
Like not ever, in all eternity.

But it's ok, we've all been there :roll:

ripewithdecay said:
At least not directly.

Umm.... Care to expand on that? I'm not sure I'm getting your meaning there.... Are you saying that thing I finally did after 6.5 years of internal suffering was... wrong? Because if it was... I'd certainly like to know why.

ripewithdecay

Pyrophosphate said:
ripewithdecay said:
At least not directly.

Umm.... Care to expand on that? I'm not sure I'm getting your meaning there.... Are you saying that thing I finally did after 6.5 years of internal suffering was... wrong? Because if it was... I'd certainly like to know why.

I didn't say wrong.
Just some constructive advice for you from someone who has done the same thing and felt the same hurt and learned from it.
That's all - it's not an attack on you :D

decadeOfSA

I wish I had the nerve to do this, but I don't and actually I think just saying that seems strange. I know alotof women have been interested in me over the years, but I just cannot make a move. Some women would try to become friends with my sister or a friend of mine just to get close to me, but I never have the nerve to do anything about it. Some I didn't like though.

One thing I know is that if you like a girl or women, you don't say things like "I like you" or write a long letter. They will think you are weird. You can say I like you or I love your later on, but if you start off that way, that looks odd. Here's what you do. I haven't ever gone very far because of anxiety, but a lot of women either flirt with me or I flirt with them. Usually the former, since I am usually too shy and they are attracted to me for some reason. On the rare ocassion that I am not feeling too anxious, I will flirt. The best way to get a girl to know you like her is to forcefully(and I mean stare straight towards their eyes) make eye contact and maintain eye contact. Never be the one that breaks the eye contact either, because women want someone who is dominant and if you break eye contact first, then your chances will go way down. So, try to make eye contact. Hopefully she will make eye contact with you too. If she does and if she then stares at you, that is a good sign. If she smiles, that is a great sign. If she then starts talking to you, that's even better. So, try to make eye contact and as long as she doesn't just ignore you and look to the side(If she quickly looks down instead of just slowly to the side, then I think that usually means she "really" likes) and just act like she is not interested, then you can start talking to her, but don't just say something stupid like "I like you". You need to make a bunch of small talk, like "How's it going or talk about a current event or make a joke or something. If she then talks back and if she laughs at your jokes, then keep talking and if she smiles a lot and talks to you a lot, then ask her out. I know the proper procedure, but I lack the nerve, unfortunately to get past small talk...

KVCC

I wish i could hide my feelings..

but i can't.

I end up liking every girl I meet, i mean EVERY girl. All the ones that are my friends, I liked at some point. And if i dont meet a new girl I start to like one im already friends with.

The thing is, I always tell them, I can never hide it. :[

decadeOfSA

KVCC said:
I wish i could hide my feelings..

but i can't.

I end up liking every girl I meet, i mean EVERY girl. All the ones that are my friends, I liked at some point. And if i dont meet a new girl I start to like one im already friends with.

The thing is, I always tell them, I can never hide it. :[

So smile and make a lot of eye contact and make small talk and act like your are interested in her by talking about what she likes. She will probably pick up on the fact that you like her from that. Then later on you can say something like "Hey, I like you, wanna go out for a drink?" Or something like that. Just don't start off with "I like you" or write a long letter with your feelings about her. That is ok after you know each other, but it's really strange if you start with that.