So I told this girl I liked her

CK23

What if you've had a nightmarish past life with no friends and plenty of emotional abuse and then you find some lady whose just the kind of person you've been willing to eat grass for... Would you then be willing to take risks given your SA and shyness? I'm going through this right now and i'm being so cautious it feels like i'm going into enemy territory in a war... Seems to me like she's my only friend which many people wont even call friendship since i can hardly speak to her cos of my fears... :(

KVCC

:?

Im way too confused I already like someone else..

I didn't tell her anything that I like her though.... But i touched her a lot and stuff.. No eye contact though(well not a lot)..
Should I mention she has a boyfriend..?

KVCC said:
:?

Im way too confused I already like someone else..

I didn't tell her anything that I like her though.... But i touched her a lot and stuff.. No eye contact though(well not a lot)..
Should I mention she has a boyfriend..?
You already like someone else? That sounds strangely like something I'd do, and have done. I USED to anyway, until I raised my standards to unreasonably high levels so that I would never do it again.

Anyway, the fact that she has a boyfriend shouldn't put you off, as long as you're bigger than him. :lol: Nah, don't fight him. But are you SURE she has a boyfriend? Does SHE call him her boyfriend or do YOU call him her boyfriend? There's a huge difference, and it can get ackward if you're wrong about that.

If she calls him her boyfriend, I'd say you're pretty much hopeless with her. But if you just THINK he's her boyfriend, than just continue on as you are. Don't tell her that you like her, but IMPLY that you like her, over time.

KVCC

no it's really her boyfriend -.-

:roll: oh well I guess.. I just plan to flirt, that makes me feel better 8)

KVCC

this past few weeks at school i found like 5 girls that are really hot :O

I dont talk to any of them expect for 1 girl...
But i have no chance with her, shes a higher grade up in my highschool and talks about having sex and stuff like that :S