So I got married!! And I was okay!

that's freakin' awesome!! :) it definitely made me smile to read that! and makes me think that maybe when that day comes for me, i won't be as nervous as i think i might be! huge congratulations to you, i'm so glad you enjoyed your big day!!

thank you...hopefully when that day comes you'll enjoy it as I did. If you have people that truly love you in your life you will feel it that day...they won't criticize you, or judge you (which is what we social phobics are afraid of)...they are there to witness your special day.

missjesss

Banned
I'm self diagnosed. its easy, I avoid people..not so much now..I've gotten better by being on medication etc. But I would say for example, walk my dog at night instead of the daytime because I didn't feel like running into people or having to say hi to neighbors etc. Or if someone was walking towards me I'd cross the street, or if.. and I actually still have a hard time with this..if I feel someone wants to be my friend or they may ask me to hang out I avoid them. I avoid making new friends.

Self diagnosing isn't very helpful you may just be introverted aswel you know which means you may not even like small talk ha ha

I know ever since I was a kid even when I had friends etc I still couldn't be bothered seeing them sometimes and I'd get my sister to tell them im not home when I was ....

I know the avoidance behavior is a hard thing to get out of Ive recovered alot and I can honestly say I have a couple of friends now that I am working on too keep so instead of avoiding I see them and hang out with them and dont think about anything else apart from what we are doing etc

at least you got married and you have a hubby thats amazing !! :)