So are most girls bitches or is it just me?

Argamemnon

madeup said:
I'm curious what your doing when you see these girls.

Are you smiling? Like genuinely smiling?

If your smiling... but your forcing it... it comes across as fake smiling and that generally turns people off because it gives you that used car salesman (I want something from you) kind of vibe.

If your not smiling, it doesn't surprise me that they're not either.

The world is your mirror.
But you can't smile genuinely, if you are suffering inside. In that case, it is fake, but not because you're an asshole.

shield

women dislike men who aren't confident. The problem is probably you are radiating a lack of confidence which is causing them to be mean to you.

Danfalc

Banned
ventrilothree said:
Howcome they always look at me like they hate me so much? Am I horribly misinterpreting or is it that they really hate me cause i'm not attractive? I didn't do anything wrong to them...

I think its just you....And having judgemental views like all women are bitches probaly isnt gonna help :( Yeah girls can be bitchy... but guys can have there faults aswell.I find my anxiety worse around girls... I think because im more concerned what they think than guys... or maybe its just normal to be a lil more anxious round the opposite sex *shrugs*,and girls can pick up on that and maybe they sence your anxiety but mistake it for being distant?But i find girls can be so much more understanding and sensative towards your problems.

Im not saying the females you deal with arnt horrible but i think its unfair to tar them all with the same brush because no one is the same.

KurtG85

Most women and experienced men will agree that the vast majority of women are bitches. If you were wired to be an amazingly convoluted contradictory bundle of rapidly changing emotions you'd be pretty weird too. That said, most women, once you actually get to know them and they get to know you and they open up to you instead of being defensive are pretty cool. You probably get the impression they hate you because most women I think do have a sort of defensive net up a lot of times. If you were being bombarded by creepy and disgusting advances by guys everyday and were naturally such an emotional being you'd probably put one up too. Once they get to know you and find you aren't a creep they will be quite nice. Of course, all women are different, some may not like the kind of guy you are and others will. In fact I think the common rejection rate is around 80% for most any dude. Others will inevitably dig you and you will find it easy to establish a friendship with them. Regardless, there is always that initial phase of uneasiness when neither person is sure whether the other is someone they want anything to do with (usually this is more strongly felt by the female, largely because males are the one supposed to do the initiation of social contact). You have to face this period of uneasiness in order to get anywhere. Rejection during this phase is very normal and shouldnt deter you in any way.

I am not very good with non verbal ques like smiling either and so often chicks think im a jerk at first. However once I can get a girl talking to me for awhile I can get them to see that im not and actually really sensitive.

Once you do have a friend that is a girl you just have to keep in mind that when they inevitably freak out on or at you for some bizzare reason likely having to do with their emotions, that you cant be as sensitive to (i.e. offended by) their behavior as you would be with your guy friends. You just have to be accepting and supporting during the freak out. Fighting back is going to get you nowhere but deeper into the shit pile. Its really not that hard once you accept that it isn't going to have to do with anything you did (a lot of the time at least). It actually can increase your bond of friendship once you realize all the girl wants from you is unwavering positive support you just do that and she is appreciative usually and you feel good because you were able to help 'fix a problem'.
These are my experiences at least. Of course every person, male or female, has their unique quirks.

ces4r87

Maybe it's just you. For me it's the complete opposite. girls are always smiling at me, and im not really good looking guy. plus im a lil bit overweight. next time just try smiling at them, even if they give u a nasty look. That's what I do. I find smiling at people helpful, even if I dont have the guts to talk to them.

Primrose

Simple_guy_VT said:
I think all girls are made to do in life is to make me feel bad about myself. They are all bitches.... but face to face, one on one is not that bad, sometimes.....

Some girls are horrid through and through, but thankfully quite a few of us are sweet and very loving.

High Fidelity is one of my fave movies... The scene where dick meets a girl makes me smile and smile.

Ajuna24

Most, nearly all people are complete jackasses. There are nice people out there somewhere, I think. ...There has to be.

Just my opinion.

KurtG85

I think the only time I have ever had a real genuine, spontaneous, flirtatous(sp), eye contact smile come across my face as I was looking at a girl (who I didn't at all know) was one time when I was on cymbalta and lexapro. It would be so nice if it were spontaneous like that all the time but I just can't ever seem to smile naturally, and if I feel I can I am way too nervous to make eye contact.
So yah, again, I feel you.