So are most girls bitches or is it just me?

Howcome they always look at me like they hate me so much? Am I horribly misinterpreting or is it that they really hate me cause i'm not attractive? I didn't do anything wrong to them...

madeup

I'm guessing it's in your head. I would go so far as to bet some girls are attracted to you and you're interpreting it as hate.

What if girls found you attractive, how would that make you feel?

Ventrilotwo

i've been told they're supposed to smile if they are attracted, not scowl. I'm pretty sure i know what a scowl is

I think all girls are made to do in life is to make me feel bad about myself. They are all bitches.... but face to face, one on one is not that bad, sometimes.....

ripewithdecay

Hmm, well it's sorta in their nature to be bitchy sometimes.
Just like it's in a guys nature to be stupid sometimes :D

chris87

I would say that there are really nice girls and ones that are quite the opposite. Just like some guys are nice and some are jerks.

Ventrilo

i don't meet many jerks guys, maybe i don't really care if guys are jerks cause i don't have much interest in making friends

Rodox

Is it just me or it seems that most guys with Social Phobia or with no self esteem have issues with girls similar to what the thread starter said?
Its all over the place in this forum.

Reholla

Rodox said:
Is it just me or it seems that most guys with Social Phobia or with no self esteem have issues with girls similar to what the thread starter said?
Its all over the place in this forum.

what do you mean by that?

like girls automatically hate guys with low self esteem? i dont think that is true at all.

almost every friend i have has the ability to be bitchy. It doesnt mean they are one. I think a good quality in a girl to have is to be independent/confident in herself, and sometimes to get her point across, because we live in a male dominated world, she has to be kind of a bitch.

i dont think that has anything to do with the view you have of girls "scowling" at you. i think it is partly in your head. what i learned in a psychology class is, the way you think of other people, that same view is reflected in how other people think of you. So if you have this negative opinion on some one, chances are they arent going to like you. Try to have a more positive outlook on girls.

madeup

I'm curious what your doing when you see these girls.

Are you smiling? Like genuinely smiling?

If your smiling... but your forcing it... it comes across as fake smiling and that generally turns people off because it gives you that used car salesman (I want something from you) kind of vibe.

If your not smiling, it doesn't surprise me that they're not either.

The world is your mirror.

CK23

I dont think most girls are bad... some are really nice but the trouble is we expect too much from others and then thats where we start the negative thinking which only hurts us in the end...

proudmummy

Of course women are gonna be bitches to you if you walk around with a face like a slapped ass 24/7 cos of SA.

Its SA, not women. Blame the SA.

Cure the SA then you'll see...

... and then tell me how you cured it :wink:

Walk

Ok, these girls that look mean, well, next time, actually talk to them and I will give you my guarantee, that 9/10 of them will NOT be mean. Many people just have serious looking body language when they're not at ease.

Think about it, when you walk in a hall FULL of PEOPLE, are you smiling and greeting everyone?

Just talk to them and try to to see their real self.

Today I managed to have a nice little conversation with a seriously attractive girl at school while we were waiting to speak to a counselor. She looked disinterested at everything at first too.

I'm not smiling because i don't smile often. But i think even when they come off as nice it seems very forced and fake, which is worse than bitchy.