sleepwalking

FOR REAL

Banned
sometimes when i regain consciousness, things in the house have been moved and rearranged and im never sure if it was me that did it or not. it might of been a fkn poltergeist

i woke up one time covered in video tapes, i cant really explain the feeling of that.

my sister sleepwalks, ive seen her doing it in germany, but i just ignored her, cause thats the best thing to do.

whats your experiences with that carry on?

philly2bits

My little brother used to sleep walk until he was about 12 or 13 years old. It's freaky enough seeing someone only walk around, but he actually would do other things as well. He would get something to eat, play with Legos (when he was very young), try and do some schoolwork, etc.

We could always tell when he was sleepwalking by how he acted. He walked at a quicker pace then normal and his movements were jerky. He wouldn't complete tasks all the way. For example if he went to get something to eat he would leave the fridge open and he might do weird things like leave a cup or plate on the floor instead of putting it in the sink.

The freakiest things was that if you talked to him he would sometimes respond. He make complete words but he didn't make any sense with them. He would string together random words that had not connection with the question asked of him.

mrb

i sleep walked to scotland once and back again , i dont remember anything about it , all i know is my shoes were worn and i brought a haggis whilst i was there :confused:

coyote

I've never done any sleepwalking - except for the time in Okinawa when my buddies found me laying outside in the grass in my underwear, but that involved some serious tequila drinking.

I have woken up covered in video tape before, though.

Lorraine Manca

i sleepwalked a little bit when i was a kid. my niece throws out punches in her sleep, i found that out when i shared a bed with her and she whapped me in the stomach

I have never had this problem and I'm very glad I don't. I saw a documentary on tv about it, and this lady woke up one morning to find that during the night, she had made a sandwich with cigarette butts inside it from the nearby ash tray!:eek:

Emily_G

I used to share a room with my sister and she would sometimes sleepwalk. One time she was sitting on my bed stroking my leg....it was kinda weird, I told her to go back to bed and she said "okay" and went back to bed, lol! One night I had a conversation with her, she was very happy and cherry...not normal for her, she didn't remember a thing in the morning, lol.

market.garden

I used to sleepwalk. Not often, but sometimes I'd be found wandering around downstairs. It's worrying to think what you could get up to in that kinda state.

xxaimsxx

I don't sleepwalk but i have dreams that i am sleepwalking. The dreams are usually me opening my front door and going into my street in my pjamas just walking around and running places. Sometimes even bumping into people coming out of nightclubs. :eek:
I doubt ive actually done it. Or hope not anyways.
I do talk in my sleep too because my dad always tells me.

And i want to know what i've said. :/

xxaimsxx

There was also a story in the media about a girl who sleepwalked and she would go downstairs, cook food and eat it in the night and she put on about 3 stone.