Skipping stops anxiety!

Quietguy11

I said this before, but I want to bring it back up because I believe it is important, and it's pretty much immediate relief from anxiety in the heart. Get the heart pumping blood by skipping on your toes. You don't have to jump high or anything. Just skip as if you were doing so with a skipping rope and do it for like a minute or so. I find that the blood circulated through my body almost immediately after I did it and it cleared up my head also from that pressure like feeling that is often felt with anxiety around the forehead arena. Try it the next time you're heart is anxious. :D

Courtney27S

I SO agree with this! Spinning is also great too, haha. I probably sound like a little kid, but spinning with my arms out and looking up at the ceiling until I'm really dizzy and falling over ALWAYS makes me feel happier/less anxious. Especially when I spin for so long that I have to wait a solid couple of minutes for the room to stop spinning... that's good stuff. :giggle: Seriously though, you should try it. :)

Quietguy11

I never thought of spinning, I'll make sure to try that out the next time I'm feeling anxious. :) I'm just amazed with how fast the results are. It is pretty much immediate relief! It's all about the blood in the body. Lack of exercise makes the blood still, but when you get the blood pumping by even the simplest exercise movements it gets the blood flowing and your body feels like life was put into it. I will definitely try the spinning next time :)