Shout out loud & growl

mikebird

Banned
I don't really do that

although it's more likely in summer

Neighbours just never stop screaming and shouting. The little ones make a lot of noise in the street and dance, at full verve... whoooaaahhhhhhh!!

They have a very loud, barking dog. I can't see it. It's round the back. We're surrounded by concrete and tarmac. Every soundwave bounces of every surface. My windows are open

All car doors, hatchback / boot all go B A N G ! !! about 10 times per second

Everyone likes their sport exhausts and make 'em go... GGGRRRRR

The way I get communication from people around is sometimes non-vocal. Just door slamming. I see people in the car park. One slam more, I get wound up. What is she doing? One wine glass? Out of the door, through the communal door, to the boot, then shut it. Then back again for one glass at a time, of the remaining 11 glasses. I'll stand there. Before she gets to the car, I'd open and shut my boot 16 times in from of her, and approach her in a gnarling growl, at the limit of my vocal chords. I never have a reason for that, but I can. It'll sound brain-grinding, in this tight quadrant set of buildings

Since I've lived here, I open the main door, let it close gently, with no sound. Same for my door. They all have springs. Everyone pull them open and let them go: a game of pinball. The building shudders around me. It's ever just out & go. It's accompanied by out & in, and back, over again...

Last edited:

Phoenixx

And I thought this was going to be another metal thread.

Loud neighbors are annoying. I've been dealing with mine all week because of the holiday. (More so than usual) Makes me angry, but there's nothing I can do about it unfortunately.

I was secretly hoping he was going to have a firework accident and set his house on fire.

I think I'd find the biggest, baddest, stereo I could get my hands on and hook up a couple extra speakers, big ones, and the whole place would have to listen to Alice In Chains for 5-6 hours or until their noise subsides. I did that once to shut up some loud neighbors. They had to endure 2 nonstop hours of Metallica.

sahxox

I find other people's noise really irritating as well... if I have to pick up my sister from work, I'll sit in the car with the windows up just so I don't have to listen to the traffic noises. I just wish everyone would shut-up sometimes and we could all listen to birds and crickets like we're supposed to :p