Should I just let it go?

Pookah

WTF did you tell your mother? That is just the kind of thing that cements anxiety disorders, the fears becoming real. Those people are wastes of life.

Harleyq

Well I cant say for sure,because I wasnt there,but I am pretty sure he was hurting too,even if you are not close or fight a lot with a brother/sister,it hurts when people make fun of them and you cant do anything,also this was not your fault kids at that age are ****ing devils and most will do anything to fit in.

Very, very true. It's the monkey-see monkey-do syndrome. I'm willing to bet a lot of those kids participated because they didn't wanna be the oddball out instead of realizing that if they'd stuck to their true morals, the majority of them probably would never have done that to you.

I hope you're feeling better today. And I hope those kids who teepeed the house made sure to splatter it in ketchup and eggs.

SpLynx

I'm sorry you had to experience something like that, it is really not your fault, they are all idiots, it is sad how many idiots there are on this earth.. But also there are nice people just they are harder to find... How did your brother react to this? How can he have such friends :/

Last edited: