She's not interested...ahhh man...lol

agoraphobickatie

well i wouldn't say she sounds like a bitch, lol... but there will always be someone else, bud.. doesn't matter if you believe it or not, it's totally true! :)

PennyLane

ummm so you told her you had a thing for her in 11th grade......but not in 12th or now!!

Anyway you don't see each other in uni and now she won't be using MSN so I'd say this is a great chance to get over her! :)

I dont think she sounded like a bitch though, she said she wouldn't tell anyone and was flattered.

Jake123

Banned
Well I guess online text can be interpreted many ways but it sounded rude... and the lame excuse at the end...

agoraphobickatie

haha, i'm usually awkward in situations like that.. i probably wouldn't say "thanks".. i'm usually like "aww, haha, you're silly" lol and giggle... ohhh geeze, lol...

agoraphobickatie

haha endymion, that's also the same way i totally reject a dude if he's trying to like.. i don't know, push on me or kiss me or do something and i'm just not even feelin' it, haha!! i'll just laugh and act like i think he's playing or something.. ohhh meee, it's hard to reject people in a nice way =/ lol!

PennyLane

Telling someone you had a crush on them is by no means a compliment but just being open about your feelings. I understand if he said "you are pretty", then it would be appropriate to say "thanks".

I don't know, it just seems weird to say thanks to something like that. It's like if you told the one you love "I love you" and they said "Yeah, cool, thanks!"... kinda sucks, doesn't it?

It would seem like a compliment to me...basically they are saying they really like you and if you can't reciprocate then theres not much you can say. I worry that saying something else that it might make them think you feel the same.

Also I reckon 'thank you' is the universal code for 'thats nice to hear but I don't feel the same'

agoraphobickatie

Ahh, of course. If you showed any interest after I told you "I had a crush on you" it would be far from a comment like that but rather something like "Oh yeah? *blinks eyes, flirts, body language all the wayyyy!!!*"::p:

..yeah girls are weird, complicated and bitchy.. why do you guys give us all the power? haha, i like a guy that doesn't let me play any games, i'd rather cut out the bullshit, lol

agoraphobickatie

OP? i'm sorry if i should totally get what that stands for right now, but it's late and i'm slightly brain dead at the moment, ha..

but i feel you, one day you'll quit running into stupid girls, cause some of us ARE real and just want to be straight up... i have too many friends who take the crazy routes and then complain to me about their fu(ked up relationSHITS, haha :)