Self Esteem"Quiz"!

Neph

Sense of Self-Worth

Your results indicate that your sense of self-worth is fairly healthy. You rarely put yourself down or fall victim to self-depreciating statements. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a positive self-image, and you appear to have many of them. Examples would be believing that you deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you’re good enough for someone, and focusing on your good qualities rather than only your perceived faults. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, your opinion of yourself is generally quite positive. This is a healthy attitude to have, as a poor sense of self-worth can hold you back from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies.

Sad-Kitten

39, I was hoping for a little higher than that.

Sense of Self-Worth
Your results indicate that you seem to have a fairly low opinion of yourself. You often put yourself down a lot, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. Essentially, you are suffering from a lack of self-worth, an issue that many people encounter at some point in their lives. A weakened sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image and you appear to have quite a few of them. Examples would be believing that you don’t deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you’re not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, they are pretty ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A change in mindset could make all the difference in the world.

I scored a 39.....

My results indicate that I seem to have a fairly low opinion of myself. I often put myself down a lot, falling victim to my own self-depreciating statements. Essentially, I am suffering from a lack of self-worth, an issue that many people encounter at some point in their lives. A weakened sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps I've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in my life, or I didn't get the support I needed from others when I was growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to me to boost my self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image and I appear to have quite a few of them. Examples would be believing that I don't deserve to be loved or respected, believing that I am not good enough for someone, and focusing only on my perceived faults rather than good qualities. While I may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, they are pretty ingrained in my mindset to the point that they are surely affecting my life. I may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage me from pursuing my goals, cause me unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies.

A change in mindset could make all the difference in the world.

58. "Your results indicate that your opinion of yourself is generally positive, but your sense of self-worth isn’t as strong as it could be." That's right, I could be delusional and believe I'm perfect. I think I'll stick with being realistic.

continuallylost

Sense of Self-Worth
Your results indicate that your opinion of yourself is generally positive, but your sense of self-worth isn’t as strong as it could be. You sometimes put yourself down, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. An unstable sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image, and you appear to have some of them. Examples would be believing that you don’t deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you’re not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, there may be a few that are ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A slight change in mindset could really make a difference in your life.

lyricalliaisons

Snapshot Report
Sense of Self-Worth

Your results indicate that your sense of self-worth is fairly healthy. You rarely put yourself down or fall victim to self-depreciating statements. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a positive self-image, and you appear to have many of them. Examples would be believing that you deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you’re good enough for someone, and focusing on your good qualities rather than only your perceived faults. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, your opinion of yourself is generally quite positive. This is a healthy attitude to have, as a poor sense of self-worth can hold you back from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies.

sleepysparrow

Sense of Self-Worth - 53

"Your results indicate that your opinion of yourself is generally positive, but your sense of self-worth isn’t as strong as it could be. You sometimes put yourself down, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. An unstable sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image, and you appear to have some of them. Examples would be believing that you don’t deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you’re not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, there may be a few that are ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A slight change in mindset could really make a difference in your life."

ZiggyCosmicJive

I got 80. I thought it was a little high at first, but although I do tend to beat myself up over things, I think since high school I've gotten better at letting criticism roll off my shoulders. That's weird too, since my social isolation since then has only gone from bad to worse. And I know I deserve to have a good life, even though right now it feels empty without friends and a lover. I want to change and have these things, but I think, in many senses, I've come to accept my loneliness as just how it is, and so in this state my self esteem has leveled out a bit.

If that makes any sense. Does it?

Ubersonic

I got a 35. A lot of statements I was neutral about, but there were a some that should of gotten a huge 10 out of the 1-5. Especially the ones that involved criticism.

"Essentially, you are suffering from a lack of self-worth..."
...A change in mindset could make all the difference in the world."

Guys make fun of me, and girls aren't interested. I've tried not caring about it, but it still hurts... a lot.