Selective Amnesia

kuze

I've had so many embarrassing situations due to anxiety, countless memories that make me shiver when I think about them. Usually I come home and brood about it for an hour or 2 then magically i get over it. I seem to have the knack of putting bad experiences somewhere int he back of my mind and leaving them there for a long time. I had a stressful day the other day and caught myself laughing at something random, it hit me that I constantly do that.I've grown so accustomed to bad experiences that they don't stick with me for long, as long as it's over I put them on the back burner and keep moving on, until the next one.... Anyone else liek this?

DespairSoul

Hello kuze,

Yes i do this all the time what i grow up. I pick negative experiences. Load them to the head and cant get over it. My head is like disk on computer. Will be great if i may do it deleting like on computer keyboard. Will clear my mind and i will no more remember what was stressing,embarrasing...etc. Just like i want remember bad stuff and not nice ones. I dont understand this make me feel sad.Because i love to feel positivity in my head. I dont know whats that even mean anymore.My head dont want to work as i try hold up.