Scariest story/movie/picture you've seen?

psych

There were two short horror stories I had read years ago... Both dealt with killing and the eating of human flesh...
Two were about a Mr. Mellor, who's a charmer that just loves to kill. Turns up in a tv series called Fear Itself... (Others know it by Masters of Horror) In a story called Eater. The other is a story called Skin & Bones about a Wendigo... Great stuff. Creepy, & amusing. :D
The 2nd tale about Mr Mellor is only in writing... I'll have to figure out which book that was... All 3 tales were in there... May have been one in the Splatterpunks series. Or, possibly appear in a book called The Longest Single Note, by Peter Crowthers...
http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Fear-Itself_263/

Last edited:

Ashiene

There were two short horror stories I had read years ago... Both dealt with killing and the eating of human flesh...
Two were about a Mr. Mellor, who's a charmer that just loves to kill. Turns up in a tv series called Fear Itself... (Others know it by Masters of Horror) In a story called Eater. The other is a story called Skin & Bones about a Wendigo... Great stuff. Creepy, & amusing. :D
The 2nd tale about Mr Mellor is only in writing... I'll have to figure out which book that was... All 3 tales were in there... May have been one in the Splatterpunks series. Or, possibly appear in a book called The Longest Single Note, by Peter Crowthers...
Watch Fear Itself online free on Tv-links

There are also two short stories by Jack Ketchum, "Off Season" and "Offspring" about a cannibal family who lives in caves and goes out hunting for human flesh at night.