scared to see someone die

MikeyC

As ironic as it is, death is a part of life.

Seeing people you love die will suck, no doubt, and it'll hurt and be very emotional, but unfortunately everyone is mortal and you will witness a number of deaths in your lifetime, just as I will, just as everyone will. Thinking about death can upset you, which is likely what's happening here - the mere idea of someone dying is manifesting into your emotions. As difficult as it may be, try not to ruminate too much on it because it can drive you insane.

As for euthanasia, I 100% agree. If someone wants to die, let them die. It should be everyone's personal right to stop living if it's too painful.

LazyHermitCrab

As ironic as it is, death is a part of life.

Seeing people you love die will suck, no doubt, and it'll hurt and be very emotional, but unfortunately everyone is mortal and you will witness a number of deaths in your lifetime, just as I will, just as everyone will. Thinking about death can upset you, which is likely what's happening here - the mere idea of someone dying is manifesting into your emotions. As difficult as it may be, try not to ruminate too much on it because it can drive you insane.

As for euthanasia, I 100% agree. If someone wants to die, let them die. It should be everyone's personal right to stop living if it's too painful.

Thanks for your reply. It's cool to find someone in agreement!