Scared and tired

Boby

I don't know what good advice I can give you,but usually I get depressed just like you when I'm staying home and have nothing to do for more than 3-4 days.After I get out a bit I'm starting to feel better.So why don't you and your bf have a walk in the park ,go out with some friends ...things like that.I order to feel alive you need to do things that a living human do.
Anyway I hope you will get better soon.

Iluv

I understand.
Even through patches we find the most difficult, things get better.
It seems you both have similar problems that need to be dealt with professionally (feeling suicidal), it's too complicated working on a relationship with that on your mind. I recommend you sort things out before you continue on because from what I read it seems to be dragging you down his feelings too.

mikebird

Banned
This means a lot to me.

I didn't realise two depressed people wouldn't get on. It's good to know. It could be either way.

I've been trying to get someone to come & live with me since 2001. It's happened quite a few times. There have been good times.

::p:

mikebird

Banned
That's why I've been staying away from everyone from a long time. I'd pull them down and make 'em feel bad. Nothing to offer ::(:

WeirdyMcGee

Well, that's a crappy situation to be in and a hard one to get out of.

It's good to have someone around for support-- but if you're both depressed; it's nearly impossible to get that support.

Are either of you trying medication for your depression?
Have you seen doctors or therapists for this?
It would be good to go to therapy separately for now, I think.
You both need to focus on yourselves before you can help eachother.