Sarah Silverman

Icicle

kyle said:
Icicle said:
kyle said:
Icicle said:
As well, her jabbing these insults at other might actually convince them to stop being so stupid and try to be more sensible about the decisions they make. they know everyone is watching them, and they know all the 12 year old girls in the world are following their every step. Maybe if we had more Sarah Silverman's in the world they'd stop acting as immature as they do and be half responsible. As least then the children of today would have apositive role model.

You're right. Silverman is a role model for bullies and mean people everywhere. If only we had more Sarah Silverman's we could humiliate "weak" people to the point of suicide.

Did you not read any of what I typed? Just about everything she does make fun of is entirely reasonable.

Uhh...no it's not. If Sarah Silverman's humor was "reasonable" she would be booed offstage. She has no talent. She always takes to low road.

I love how you reply to my entire post. Does this mean you agree, or simply cannot jumble together enough words to properly counter my argument?

Regardless, if she had no talent she wouldn't be the celebrity she is today. She's making money, getting fame.. and somewhere in there, doing some good by indirectly straightening up today's retarded celebrities. She's got much more to her name than you to yours. So she's got to be doing something right..

winnipegjets

Icicle said:
I love how you reply to my entire post. Does this mean you agree, or simply cannot jumble together enough words to properly counter my argument?

Regardless, if she had no talent she wouldn't be the celebrity she is today. She's making money, getting fame.. and somewhere in there, doing some good by indirectly straightening up today's retarded celebrities. She's got much more to her name than you to yours. So she's got to be doing something right..

You sound like a real winner....

phoenix1

Nice one Icicle. Lets bully someone in a bully section of a social phobia board....

The reason sarah silverman is where she is, is because of fools like you who love to kick down people and celebrities because they are so rich and so popular. Because the real reason is because they have everything you desire in life (money and power and popularity) and they piss it all away like a normal human. That's right, a normal human...with actual feelings, with acutal flaws and even sex tapes like most people I know. You are even a greater fool if you think that someone who is that position can just walk away from the camera and get a job at seven eleven. People are just people, no matter what they have.

kyle

Banned
phoenix1 said:
Nice one Icicle. Lets bully someone in a bully section of a social phobia board....

The reason sarah silverman is where she is, is because of fools like you who love to kick down people and celebrities because they are so rich and so popular. Because the real reason is because they have everything you desire in life (money and power and popularity) and they piss it all away like a normal human. That's right, a normal human...with actual feelings, with acutal flaws and even sex tapes like most people I know. You are even a greater fool if you think that someone who is that position can just walk away from the camera and get a job at seven eleven. People are just people, no matter what they have.

well said.

Icicle

phoenix1 said:

Fools like me do not enjoy kicking people down unless they deserve it. All of you still haven't made a comment on my point of this "bullying" as you call it, helping the celebrities straighten up their act so the youth will have someone "genuine" to look up to. I know this kind of bullying is technically "wrong", but all these rich greedy bastards brought it on themselves. By all the illegal and stupid actions they committed and got caught doing.

They are famous, and they know they're looked up to by the majority of todays youth and adults. Still, they continue to do the foolish and irresponsible things they do without any care for what damage their actually doing. Drugs are reaching younger and younger ages, sex is becoming more common and worst of all, when something comes along that has the potential to slow or stop all of these harsh negative side effects the celebrities of today have caused all you pessimists look at the "bullying" aspect of it. Having a few deserving celebrities feel bad about their irresponsible actions is much better than entire generations of children being introduced to sex and drugs at an age that is far to young..

I really don't know why I'd even try, this is a place to argue against bullying after all. I know everyone that visits here is going to disagree with me, though I am fine with that. None of you seem to even try to comprehend my logic. You just take me for another one that's going to blacken your eye, or bruise your lip. I'm looking at what some call the "Greater good". The negatives outweigh the positives by far, with a little added entertainment as well. Nothing beats it..

kyle said:
Comedian Sarah Silverman is perhaps Hollywood's biggest bully and most evil person. She has repeatedly attacked people, and if anyone ever tries to take issue with her vile and hateful comedy routine, she hides behind the Holocaust, saying since she is a Jew society "owes her".

Her recent attack on Britney Spears was deplorable. Nothing like kicking someone when they're down, right Sarah? I suggest we boycott any company like MTV who profits off Silverman's bullying ways.

I don't like Britney, she was only tolerable because she had a good body, but she doesn't even have that now. I like Sarah Silverman although sometimes it's hard to understand what she's up to. And MTV is only good for the Headbanger's Ball.

kyle

Banned
Icicle said:
Fools like me do not enjoy kicking people down unless they deserve it. All of you still haven't made a comment on my point of this "bullying" as you call it, helping the celebrities straighten up their act so the youth will have someone "genuine" to look up to. I know this kind of bullying is technically "wrong", but all these rich greedy bastards brought it on themselves. By all the illegal and stupid actions they committed and got caught doing.

Tell me Icicle, do rape victims "bring it on themselves too?" I mean, according to your logic, the man might be "straightening up their act" for dressing "slutty" or "flirting".

They are famous, and they know they're looked up to by the majority of todays youth and adults. Still, they continue to do the foolish and irresponsible things they do without any care for what damage their actually doing. Drugs are reaching younger and younger ages, sex is becoming more common and worst of all, when something comes along that has the potential to slow or stop all of these harsh negative side effects the celebrities of today have caused all you pessimists look at the "bullying" aspect of it. Having a few deserving celebrities feel bad about their irresponsible actions is much better than entire generations of children being introduced to sex and drugs at an age that is far to young..

ANd the kids should look upto Sarah Silverman? Give me a freaking break. I'd rather be friends with someone with a good heart with drug or alcohol problems than someone heartless bully.

I really don't know why I'd even try, this is a place to argue against bullying after all. I know everyone that visits here is going to disagree with me, though I am fine with that. None of you seem to even try to comprehend my logic. You just take me for another one that's going to blacken your eye, or bruise your lip. I'm looking at what some call the "Greater good". The negatives outweigh the positives by far, with a little added entertainment as well. Nothing beats it..

I think you just summed up what type of person you really are...

Icicle

kyle said:
Icicle said:

Tell me Icicle, do rape victims "bring it on themselves too?" I mean, according to your logic, the man might be "straightening up their act" for dressing "slutty" or "flirting".

Rape is entirely different, I don't know how you compare the two. You get years in prison for rape. You get nothing for shoving someone, or calling them "harsh" names. It's like comparing paper cuts to broken limbs. Rape is much more serious.

ANd the kids should look upto Sarah Silverman? Give me a freaking break. I'd rather be friends with someone with a good heart with drug or alcohol problems than someone heartless bully.

No, the kids shouldn't look up to either. But it's much better to have one bully on television rather than countless drug and sex addicts. Drugs kill, sex "can" kill and potentially ruin lives if a sexual disease is contracted. Calling people names.. does.. what again? Only if it's repeated constantly is it going to have any effect on the person. And even then, you have to be a very unconfident person. Being damaged by a few negative words. Really?

I think you just summed up what type of person you really are...

What kind of person I am? Someone who cares more about the lives of millions of children than a few rich folks that are getting bullied for their dangerous and irresponsible activities.

dottie

kyle said:

You are comparing celebrities to rape victims. This is completely illogical. Most celebs work their entire lives to be in the spotlight, full well knowing that being in the spotlight means you will get negative attention along with the risk of "falling." Don't compare rape victims to celebs, please.

Again, celebs are in the spotlight because they want to be there. They know there is risk of bad publicity. Specifically, Britney Spears strived her whole life for stardom. Now she begs for attention knowing damn well that it will be bad publicity. Over and over. Do you really need more examples beyond flashing her vagina everywhere? So, the point is- she is pretty much asking for what she is getting and I don't feel sorry for her. She is not a victim.

winnipegjets

Icicle said:
Rape is entirely different, I don't know how you compare the two. You get years in prison for rape. You get nothing for shoving someone, or calling them "harsh" names. It's like comparing paper cuts to broken limbs. Rape is much more serious.

That certainly is news to me. I only thought the rapist got punished. I didn't know people observing the situation that tend to blame the victim got punished as well. And don't act like it doesn't happen. Soceity is just like that.

No, the kids shouldn't look up to either. But it's much better to have one bully on television rather than countless drug and sex addicts.

That's a hell of a thing to say on an anti-bullying forum. If I didn't know better, I swear you are just trolling for a rise out of people.

winnipegjets

dottie said:
kyle said:

You are comparing celebrities to rape victims. This is completely illogical. Most celebs work their entire lives to be in the spotlight, full well knowing that being in the spotlight means you will get negative attention along with the risk of "falling." Don't compare rape victims to celebs, please.

Uh, not he's not. What he is saying is the attitude of some segments of soceity tends to blame the rape victim for the crime. Just like many people blame a bullying victim for the abuse because he/she is perceived to be weak. I'm not sure how you intrepted him.

kyle

Banned
Icicle said:
Calling people names.. does.. what again? Only if it's repeated constantly is it going to have any effect on the person. And even then, you have to be a very unconfident person. Being damaged by a few negative words. Really? [/b]

CookieMonster.jpg