Sarah Silverman

kyle

Banned
Comedian Sarah Silverman is prehaps hollywood's biggest bully and most evil person. She has repeatedly attacked people, and if anyone ever tries to take issue with her vile and hateful comedy routine, she hides behind the Holocaust, saying since she is a Jew soceity "owes her".

Her recent attack on Britney Spears was deplorable. Nothing like kicking someone when they're down, right Sarah? I suggest we boycott any company like MTV who profits off Silvermans bullying ways.

Icicle

If celebrities cannot handle the attention(Positive or negative) they get from being famous, then it's their own problem. All have chosen to be who they are, if at one point they find it's not worth the trouble they should stop trying to act, stop trying to sing and stop making sex tapes and releasing them over the internet for attention simply because they have no talent of they're own.
/Paris Hilton

Sarah just happens to be one of the only famous people in the world today with real talent. She's got something that amuses people, which is the reason she is a celebrity. Everyone else forces talent. With her(It seems) to come naturally, and as an added bonus the truth comes through about the talentless ones while she amuses a large number of people.

Though I'll agree that we should boycott MTV, not for the celebrity bullying problem, but because all of the kids growing up in today's society are sporting gold teeth, oversized cloths and horrible grammar..
But that rant is for another day.

kyle

Banned
Icicle said:
If celebrities cannot handle the attention(Positive or negative) they get from being famous, then it's their own problem. All have chosen to be who they are, if at one point they find it's not worth the trouble they should stop trying to act, stop trying to sing and stop making sex tapes and releasing them over the internet for attention simply because they have no talent of they're own.
/Paris Hilton

Sarah just happens to be one of the only famous people in the world today with real talent. She's got something that amuses people, which is the reason she is a celebrity. Everyone else forces talent. With her(It seems) to come naturally, and as an added bonus the truth comes through about the talentless ones while she amuses a large number of people.
You have got tobe kidding. Sarah Silverman is exactly what is wrong with the world. People idolize this bitch because she's famous, neglecting to look at who she really is- a bully who cracks jokes at other peoples expense.

Silverman covers up her shanenigans by trying to dupe us into believing she's doing some kind of community service by publicly humiliating others.

kyle

Banned
Having being a victim of bullying myself, I can relate to this sub-forum. In a lot of ways, I was lucky. I am 6-2/200, and strong at that. I ended up confronting my bully when I got big, and almost put him in the hospital. After that, nobody messed with me.

However, I was on a high, and wanted to send a message that I wasnt going to take abuse. What bothers me is that Sliverman is kicking people that are already down. There is a big difference between someone like Michael Moore or that girl from the Dixie Chicks who risks their career to make fun of the President. It is a completely different story to kick a person while they are at their lowest point.

Most people who see someone who is down either help them get up or simply walk away. Not Sara Silverman. She isn't content with that. She wants to beat the person down. She wont be happy until the bullying victim is humiliated as well.

People like Britney Spears and paris Hilton aren't perfect. Their problems are well documented. However, they don't deserve to be kicked when they are down. The problem with people like you icicle is that you don't get it. You think that just because their celebrities, they don't have feelings like you or me. I've never cared for either one of them, but I will defend them against bullies like Silverman.

For you to say that it's their fault for making sex tapes or not being able to care for their children properly, is like saying a rape victim is at fault for dressing slutty, or a bullying victim is at fault for being a wimp.

SocialRetahd

Hi.

I was bullied bad too and unlike you I didn't stick up for myself. They got away with it and are living great lives with great careers now.

Oh boy!

phoenix1

Sarah silverman is not even that funny, just over the top cruel without any real tact.

Its so sad that people can make fun of celebrities with such ease. I think they justify it because they think that they would be all perfect and happy if they were so popular and rich like them. Its like a twisted jealousy. We are all raised to believe that money and job = power and happiness. Its a lie and load of crap. They are as human as us and being rich and in the spotlight actually makes it harder to be happier. People think 'oh poor babies..they have everything in the world and they still act like children'. Having everything the world is what makes it so hard..happiness comes from achieving what you desire...and they cant exactly walk away either once they are in the spot light. It just doesnt seem right to make fun of these people so easily when they suffer just like the rest of us.

Thelema

Ummmmmm, hello?

I don't like her, but you aren't thinking straight on this. Every joke is funny because it makes fun of someone. When you are a celebrity you have to take the good with the bad and when you screw up you're going to get it.

Brittany has gone down the hill and its really freaking funny. Lighten up. Even Brittany doesn't care as much as you do :roll:

SocialRetahd

If you try and pervert society to become famous, expect to pay for it with ridicule.

Sarah Silverman is NOT FUNNY. She was apart of the worst SNL cast, except for the current one.

Harold-L

I'm not much of a fan of Sarah Silverman, don't even think she's funny but i must say that some of todays celebrities are just asking to get maken fun of.

dottie

Sarah Silverman is hit or miss. Usually miss, imo. I think what makes her funny to me is her delivery. She has this patient, "naive," little girl delivery while what she says is biting. So the times she comes across funny to me it usually isn't content-based at all.

kyle

Banned
Thelema said:
Ummmmmm, hello?

I don't like her, but you aren't thinking straight on this. Every joke is funny because it makes fun of someone. When you are a celebrity you have to take the good with the bad and when you screw up you're going to get it.

You're right. Celebrities aren't human beings, so lets partake in enjoying their shortcummings. :roll:

Brittany has gone down the hill and its really freaking funny. Lighten up. Even Brittany doesn't care as much as you do :roll:

She sure doesn't. That's why she's talking the criticism so well... :evil:

Thelema

There are how many shows that just about all they do is make fun of people? Most of them are after 9 pm and they number probably in the teens on basic cable. Sarah Silverman is no different.

Spears is no victim...the only times people go to far is when they start getting stalked by people trying to take their pictures...thats just terrible, but it comes with the territory.

Emma

I used to like her when she did the voice of the puppet Haddasah on Crank Yankers, but as a person, she looks like a bitch, maybe she should just pretend to be the puppet all the time.

And Britney Spears should just grow up, she's got two kids, she should wake up and start looking after them

dottie

SocialRetahd said:
She could of married a normal guy, but nah, she wanted to be with a douchebag. Now shes paying for it.

haha exactly. you'd think she would learn from her mistakes. she's too big-headed for that, though.

Icicle

Celebrities are going to get poked fun at regardless of what they say or do. It's plenty justified when they actually do something improper or wrong. Sarah Silverman capitalizes on that and creates entertainment from it. If the famous people of the world don't want to be made fun of, then they should give up their milti-million dollar salaries and go get a job at the local Seven-Eleven.

As well, her jabbing these insults at other might actually convince them to stop being so stupid and try to be more sensible about the decisions they make. they know everyone is watching them, and they know all the 12 year old girls in the world are following their every step. Maybe if we had more Sarah Silverman's in the world they'd stop acting as immature as they do and be half responsible. As least then the children of today would have apositive role model.

kyle

Banned
Thelema said:
There are how many shows that just about all they do is make fun of people? Most of them are after 9 pm and they number probably in the teens on basic cable. Sarah Silverman is no different.

Actually, that's not really true. Silverman went way too far with Spears and Paris Hilton. In fact, Silverman would be broke and peniless if America had any kind of moral conscience. Sarah SIlverman is simply a bully who cries "Holocaust" is anyone criticizes her.

kyle

Banned
Icicle said:
As well, her jabbing these insults at other might actually convince them to stop being so stupid and try to be more sensible about the decisions they make. they know everyone is watching them, and they know all the 12 year old girls in the world are following their every step. Maybe if we had more Sarah Silverman's in the world they'd stop acting as immature as they do and be half responsible. As least then the children of today would have apositive role model.

You're right. Silverman is a role model for bullies and mean people everywhere. If only we had more Sarah Silverman's we could humiliate "weak" people to the point of suicide.

Icicle

kyle said:
Icicle said:

You're right. Silverman is a role model for bullies and mean people everywhere. If only we had more Sarah Silverman's we could humiliate "weak" people to the point of suicide.

Did you not read any of what I typed? Just about everything she does make fun of is entirely reasonable. If today's celebrities continue to be shoved in jail, get caught on drugs and make countless sex tapes the youth are going to be corrupt beyond repair. She's doing the wrong thing for the right reasons, but in this case. There isn't much else you can do to stop the idiocy of today's role models, which is why I stand by Sarah Silverman the entire way. And if these famous people are sick of getting poked fun at, they'll smarten' up and learn not to be so stupid, especially when their's a camera right in front of their faces.

kyle

Banned
Icicle said:
kyle said:
Icicle said:

Did you not read any of what I typed? Just about everything she does make fun of is entirely reasonable.

Uhh...no it's not. If Sarah Silverman's humor was "reasonable" she would be booed offstage. She has no talent. She always takes to low road.