Redundancy at work

lilmutegirl

I'm sorry you're going through this, emre43. It sounds like a bad situation all-around. I hope you're able to find another job that you feel as good (or better) about in the near future.

How long did you work there?

lily

Just makes me feel as if I’m awkward and I didn’t need to say anything, I could have just left it and it would have been fine and I wouldn’t be feeling anxious right now.
I hope you're not feeling anxious anymore. this situation is a difficult one like you're supposed to be the one staying and no one knows it was the best therapy for your anxiety but there's a conflict which is your friend who has just gone through something bad and only God would know where to direct you into a new direction if that's what he wanted as you pray and are a child of God, one of His sheep. Try to pray to God to come into your life. Ask which one is the one true God. That's what my sister prayed for and soon after Christians (not Mormons btw) walked up to her and asked her if she wanted to come to church!

Joining the company
I thought she was not new but already in the company with you?

Last edited:

emre43

I hope you're not feeling anxious anymore. this situation is a difficult one like you're supposed to be the one staying and no one knows it was the best therapy for your anxiety but there's a conflict which is your friend who has just gone through something bad and only God would know where to direct you into a new direction if that's what he wanted as you pray and are a child of God, one of His sheep. Try to pray to God to come into your life. Ask which one is the one true God. That's what my sister prayed for and soon after Christians (not Mormons btw) walked up to her and asked her if she wanted to come to church!

I thought she was not new but already in the company with you?
No, she started three-and-a-half months after me.

lily

Thank you lilmutegirl, I appreciate it. I hadn’t been there long - seven months.
I was the first one who tried to help you emre43, but you thank her on her first post later on and never thanked me. I just want to say that that's so rude! but I forgive you. No worries.

Last edited: