Recent Happiness?

Rembrandt Broam

What was the last thing you did that made you genuinely happy?

Mine would be going on holiday (vacation) a couple of months ago. It was so lovely to just get away from the soul destroying routine of my everyday life for a couple of weeks. It actually made me feel as if life really is worth living.

Cooking dinner and washing the dishes last night. It's been so long since I had the energy to do so, it was really nice. :)

DanFC

Today being told by my principal investigator that, if I can finish the study on time, I can go to the biggest neurosurgical conference of the country next year!

zav943

There's this girl I like and she calls me every now and then...I don't think anything makes me more happy than talking to her...I know that sounds corny, but she just makes me happy for some reason.

GhoulsNightOut

About a week ago when I decided I'm gonna learn how to ride a motorcycle someday. I know that's not the "do" part but when I was looking through websites and youtube videos, it felt like I finally found what I needed to cure my perpetual boredom. Something that will truly be exhilarating and it made me happy! :cool: