really down :(

doesit

hi everyone dont want to spam the forum,as this is my second post,but today my SA is totally out of control ::(: ,last night i slept maybe few hours,and today going to work i was already in full anxiety,after half an hour i was nearly crying,and felt depressed without any reason,its like im afraid of the place :eek:, after few hours i asked for a day off for the first time in 2 years,i nearly got sick when i came back home,it feels like my chest is full of rocks, and im all shaky,and ive no idea how ill gonna survive tomorrow ::(: ,have any of you been in similar situations,because it seems my anxiety is getting stronger every day and things which were easy for me to overcome are making me anxious.

CiuinAnam

The thing is.. youre allowed to have these feelings. As hard as it is to go 2 years without a day off, maybe you needed a day off in those years. Regardless of the past, you need a break. Today is a good start. And tomorrow you should reach out if not to family or friends then atleast to a therapist. Youve hit a crucial point .. a non-functioning point. Your only obligation now is to do the best you can for yourself, talk to someone willing to listen. And most of all to us here, because we know what its like. Put yourself first, not your job.

Best of luck doesit

doesit

im taking a break this weekend going on holidays for a week,ive been waiting for my holidays for a month now and im getting furious for the saturday to come,and it seems this waiting have put me to a breaking point :cool: ,also it seems everyone around me at work started to get nervous and anxious,because of my vibe,i know i shouldnt care for them,and i try to put myself as relaxed and friendly,but my face is blushing like mad and i feel like someone has died in my head :confused:,my mother knows about my anxiety,but she hasnt a clue how i feel and only support i get,is being treated like a 5 year old (im 23 by the way ::eek:: ).

princess_haru

I'm glad you've got a holiday coming up, hopefully that will help refresh you and get your head straight again. I had to have a month off work for depression and anxiety a couple of years ago and luckily they were OK about it. Sometimes your mind just reaches a point where it's had enough and needs a rest - like CiuinAnam said, a non-functioning point. Don't let this get you down; everyone needs a break some time :)

antipop621

I've been having anxiety related to a girl at work so badly lately, that I'm starting to look for other places to work (well, there are other reasons as well). I just think of her and I start to cough and shake and get cramps. Its SA to the extreme.

I even promised myself that I wouldn't let this happen again, but it did. And if I change jobs I know it will happen again.

doesit

small update :)
yesterday i had to tell my parents why i took a day off,they didnt believe me i was sick(flu) :rolleyes: soo i had to tell them whats going on with me,my father then asked me do i want swap jobs with him,because i would be turning green then instead of blushing :D coz he works hard,the final thing he said,its life if you want to eat you need to work,anyway i went early to bed got 7 hours sleep,today went back to work,most of the people were giving strange looks as they didnt know what went in to my head yesterday,i didnt give shit about them
and did my job,still i was anxious most of the time,but tried to breath deeply and keep bad thoughts away,and the day went quite smooth :D i figured out to be less anxious i need at least 8 hours of sleep,because 4 hours sleep+5 cigarettes+ cup of coffe in a row ,destories the brain for the day,especially eyes get sensitive and you feel like starting crying any moment.thats my day for 2day.

princess_haru

Well done for going back in today, I'm glad you got through the day ok! Tomorrow will be easier - you've done the hardest bit now :)

doesit

I've been having anxiety related to a girl at work so badly lately, that I'm starting to look for other places to work (well, there are other reasons as well). I just think of her and I start to cough and shake and get cramps. Its SA to the extreme.

I even promised myself that I wouldn't let this happen again, but it did. And if I change jobs I know it will happen again.
well where i work theres about 10 girls women :)and i get to chat with them a lot and some of them i really like,coz they are friendly,but with some of them i cant even make a two sentence conversation,or even being close to them for few minutes makes me anxious.