Random questions

Horatio

When I was little I wanted to be... an archaeologist (specifically Indiana Jones)

I never eat... peanut butter.

My favourite ever movie is... Ouch.... just one... ok.. 'October Sky' is my fav feel good film

When I'm very sad I... put on some music and take some sleeping pills

When I look at the sky at night I see... the same view that our ancestors saw. I see the night sky as the one constant, a view of beauty and wonder that instils as much of a sense of awe and mystery to the viewer today as it did thousands of years ago. I find that comforting.

The most common colours in the clothes I wear are... black n blue

I can cook... simple meals as I live alone, occasionally taking the effort to do something a lil more experimental.

The weirdest thing I have ever seen is... A pod of killer whales pretending to charge the boat I was in

I'm really good at... dreaming

I have really nice...

When I'm really happy I... wake up

I was very proud of myself when... travelled internationally despite my anxiety. I have a real issue with people in positions of authority and was freaking out about going through all the security etc

lunarla

When I was little I wanted to be... probably a Spice Girl

I never eat... olives - yuck! Or those water chestnut things, wth.

My favourite ever movie is... tooooooo many, so so so many.

When I'm very sad I... I used to carry it with me everywhere. I used to dwell. Now I try my best to let it go.

When I look at the sky at night I see... home.

The most common colours in the clothes I wear are... usually black, grey, blue, green.

I can cook... moderately well.

The weirdest thing I have ever seen is... some musical with Johnny Depp in it, set in the 50's. Called Cry Baby or something. I remember watching a bit of it when I was a bit younger and just thinking it was weird as heck. Just the theatrics of it, I dunno. I suppose I've probably seen weirder things, but that one came to me first.

I'm really good at... thinking thinking thinking things all the way around, back and forth. It's a wonder I'm not in a thought-induced coma.

I have really nice... nail beds? Actually, I don't know, they're not that great. I have nice roots. That's what I have.

When I'm really happy I... I babble and I feel so right.

I was very proud of myself when... I started to do the things that I really love again. And could actually notice that I really loved them.

Last edited:

Dead_on_Arrival

When I was little I wanted to be... a footballer

I never eat... Sprouts, Tuna

My favourite ever movie is... The Notebook

When I'm very sad I... Ride my bike and push myself to go as fast as possible through the woods. If I can't do that I cry for hours when everyone else has gone to bed so as not to shame myself which makes me more sad.

When I look at the sky at night I see... Forever

The most common colours in the clothes I wear are...Grey marl and Dark Blue

I can cook... Anything I put my mind to. I make a meen Smoked Salmon on a bed of Blue Cheese and Asparagus melt with white wine sauce.

The weirdest thing I have ever seen is... The inside of my large intestine on a monitor while having an endoscopy.

I'm really good at... Cycling. Making something from nothing.

I have really nice... Friends on SPW (I'm really good at... Kiss Ass)

When I'm really happy I... ?

I was very proud of myself...And my wife when... My daughter was born.