Random internet photo

hidwell

ed46022.jpg

tumblr_mn7ox1hKgy1s3wwu1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn7ox1hKgy1s3wwu1o3_500.jpg

Free Fallin' - On the morning of September 4, 1957,...
"On the morning of September 4, 1957, fifteen-year-old Dorothy Counts set out on a harrowing path toward Harding High, where-as the first African American to attend the all-white school – she was greeted by a jeering swarm of boys who spat, threw trash, and yelled epithets at her as she entered the building.

Charlotte Observer photographer Don Sturkey captured the ugly incident on film, and in the days that followed, the searing image appeared not just in the local paper but in newspapers around the world."

hidwell

tumblr_mn7ox1hKgy1s3wwu1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn7ox1hKgy1s3wwu1o3_500.jpg

Free Fallin' - On the morning of September 4, 1957,...
"On the morning of September 4, 1957, fifteen-year-old Dorothy Counts set out on a harrowing path toward Harding High, where-as the first African American to attend the all-white school – she was greeted by a jeering swarm of boys who spat, threw trash, and yelled epithets at her as she entered the building.

Charlotte Observer photographer Don Sturkey captured the ugly incident on film, and in the days that followed, the searing image appeared not just in the local paper but in newspapers around the world."

And to think certain Australian Politicians would like us to go back to the 1950s way of life.

Flanscho

img002.JPG

I don't know where this is. I just entered "img002.jpg" in the google image search, to find some image someone named like that for any reason. That's one of those that showed up in the results. :idontknow:

Flanscho

img002.JPG

I don't know where this is. I just entered "img002.jpg" in the google image search, to find some image someone named like that for any reason. That's one of those that showed up in the results. :idontknow:

coyote

img002.JPG

looks like the American southwest

Death Valley perhaps? Roswell, New Mexico?

hard to say - can't make out any roadrunners or space aliens

neardeath

my photo didn't work - sorry

I don't see why posting photos here sometimes doesn't work for me.

Last edited: