Ramblings

fitftw

I didn't think there was a single woman out there who had the ability to reach this conclusion. You are emotional creatures and tend to 'need' affection from others way more than men do. Congrats on figuring out the key to living for yourself and not needing anybody, because all of that is just going to cause drama and stress anyway. My sex drive is pretty much entirely gone. I don't get the urge to be sexual with anyone except myself anymore. So my need for a woman is 90% nonexistant. The other 10% isn't a big enough factor to drive me towards finding one...

Liam17

I've learnt to never rely on other people to make you happy.
It's not a necessity to to be loved, or to love somebody to be happy. I used to my loneliness as an excuse for my depression, when in fact, I don't need anyone. I can make my own god-damn happiness. I feel desensitised to affection. I don't long to be held any more, I don't need friends to pick me up when I'm down, I don't get jealous when I see people showing each other affection, I just don't feel safe with people any more. I can't trust anyone. I don't think a single person can make another person happy forever, I strongly believe that love wears out in time. It doesn't have to be depressing, I'm okay with it.

Just needed to get that out.

I totally agree with your saying Katie.

But sometimes we all need help, and it's human nature to love someone.

Sometimes we all wish we're better off by ourselves

Liam17

I agree, I used to be much more emotional, I was always the clingy one in a relationship. I haven't really "figured out the key", I haven't a clue what happened that changed my mindset. I always used to think that the key to happiness was love, now I think it's total bollocks. My sex drive used to be raging (tmi), but now I don't particularly care, there's more things to life than it. I'm not saying that I'm going to become a nun or anything =P But "love" is going to have to wait, I have much more important things to do with my life.

A helping hand, but it's not a necessity. I think it's just a personal choice likee.

haha Thankyou

I dunno Katie like :p I can't help liking someone, or wanting help
Overwise i probably wouldn't have sa cause I wouldn't care what people think and I'd be more confident

DespairSoul

i wish feel that way as u do. Reach point that i dont need anyone. But why im still longing have someone:( why im dependent on anyone who i meet. I feel like i hang on people wich i love like some heavy issue wich is a problem. Cause only dramas and issues exactly this is this what i find out love make me insane if im in, and if im with out make me insane too. I dont know how to cope with that. I find great that u feel those way. I like your attitude.