Questions and advice?

fate12321

I need some advice well as you may know im some what shy, usually shy when im around people i dont know any ways. I never really grew up with my familly just my mom, dad and sister. Usually when i visit my familly in mexico its usually acward i dont know my familly at all and never really talk to them dam i hate my personality i wish i could change can some one give me advice?:idontknow:

Lamb

Can't help much here, as I grew up like you. The more time you spend around the family you're unfamiliar with, the more accustomed you grow to being around them (at least, that's generally the case). Another idea is planning trips or things to do with them when you're together. Finding common ground is easier that way and may help form bonding.

laure15

You can start with online interaction. Get their emails, friend them on facebook or google+, text them, and send them e-cards on holidays. Then maybe do text and video chats. And the next time when you see them, you won't feel so awkward anymore because you've already reached out to them and broken the barrier.