Questions about the UK

FunwithPineTrees

well it is nice thatt everyone asnwered my questions. I have others. but this seems to have descended into a pole bashing. But i don't know. I never understood Polish Jokes, but I guess the Poles are to the UK as the Mexicans are to the US. Polish people, i mean to me, i can't even tell if people are polish or not. so it is not even an issue. Like everyone I know is Polish, and they all seem perfectly all right.

To me it would be weird to live in a country wehre everyone is the same ethnicity.

celestialrecluse

i agree with Danfalc!!

(except when he said "proper english"!?) :wink:

and whats up with the north!? i lived in london for 8 years, and i hated it, uptight tw*ts! the north is better by far, more purtier up here!

Danfalc

Banned
IcarusUnderWater said:
Danfalc said:
im just annoyed at the goverment.

So really it has nothing to do with Polish people. Do you vote?

Heh youve taken one sentance out of my whole post... kinda taking things out of context.But no it has everything to do with polish and foreign people... i think the goverment is partly at fault also for not handling the situation properly.. but the actual problem IS the influx of people driving down the rate of pay... taking up housing.. putting so much pressure and strain on services like the nhs.. there actualy making the the economy grind to a halt rather than helping it imo.

And no i dont vote for the bmp if thats what your suggesting :roll: I have plenty of black friends... to me a person is a person no matter what creed or colour

Anyway im gonna leave it there because its getting offtopic and getting a little heated and i dont want to cause any arguments.

gobbledegook

no we ended this conversation a few posts back.

Lea - I understand you points and I am sorry if you felt offended by anything I have said. I think I was misunderstood before :)

Fairy001

I think we must be aware of the huge difference between asylum seekers and immigrants from the EU.

Just to be a smart arse, we could go and live in Poland if we wished!

Peace xxx

strawberrybrunette

Ha! Why do immigrants come here? I'd love to live in Eastern Europe! England's way too crowded - all our beautiful rural land is being built on - housing for the growing population.

Eatern Europe is beautiful country. I went to Russia last years and was stunned by the vastness and purity of the countryside. Also, i have a friend who comes from Latvia - the pictures she's shown me are just lovely. She's always saying how friendly the people are in Latvia as well - very accomadating and welcoming - in comparison to English people (we're all a bunch of bastards really, aren't we?)

My Dad is German - raised in England all his life, though. But we're both getting so pissed off with the current state of affairs, we're seriously considering moving to Germany.

I bet half of immigrants get to England, take a look around, then think "Well, i was completely fucked over, wasn't i?"