Pure Hate

Volcano

I want to see the people who've hurt me in any way burn before my feet and beg for forgiveness. My life is in pieces, I feel like a dying lame fox dragging itself around in wasteground snapping at anyone who comes near.

How much do you hate other people?

Do I need help?

xSleepy

Well Ive hated people before. But ive gotten over it and moved on. But maybe if i was bullied a lot in school id feel differently.

RedRibbons

I have a lot of resentment for a few people in my life. Other then those people.. Not a lot. I generally dislike society though, as a whole.

celestialrecluse

i don't hate anyone, i dislike people a lot, but there is no one i truly hate! i believe in karma, and for those people who have done bad things to me, all of it is going to come back on them and hopefully worse and more painful! lols!

IceLad

Lately I've been habouring a great deal of resentment for people that have caused my social anxiety. I often find myself wishing that I could go back in time, so I react to people/ things quite differently.

Fairy001

I reserve hate for those that I love. To me hate and love are a circle, the only people that have the power for me to hate them, have the same power for me to love them also. Example - If I have a huge row with my husband, I may at the time, feel intense hatred towards him. When we have made peace, it goes back to love.

Other people I just don't care for, or I dislike. I also believe in karma, what goes around comes around, we reap what we sow etc.

Most idoits that have damaged our self esteem, have either been treated the same themselves, or they will one day.

Peace xxx

Siren

Fairy001 said:
I reserve hate for those that I love. To me hate and love are a circle, the only people that have the power for me to hate them, have the same power for me to love them also.

So true.

I don't hate anyone I haven't loved at some point in my life. I think a lot of people throw the word "hate" around way too much. If you truly hate anyone, you must know them enough to have loved them, because they wouldn't hold such a power over you otherwise.
I feel deep resentment towards the individual people who helped my SA develop, but I don't hate them, because I don't know them well enough to feel that emotion for them.

Digitaldreams

I think that bad people can claim a victory if they can rent space in someone's mind,through unforgiveness. Even if I were the type to hate like that,for my own sake,I'd attempt to forgive because the unforgiveness would hurt me more than them by eating me up,etc..

I hate my neighbors: for throwing loud parties, blocking our cars, littering everywhere, talking loudly, playing loud music, not using garbage bags for their garbage, placing their garbage behind our cars, parking their cars inches away from ours, etc. These people don't respect me or themselves. So I don't respect them either. I'm struggling to save money to get away from these low class slime. Hopefully soon I'll be able to find a peaceful place to live.

toadies said:
I try to wish you away
I'll do more than wishin' someday
No no no more son of a bitch
No no no more wishin'
No more happyface!

You and I have nothin' more to say
We'll do more than talkin' someday
No no no more talkin'