progress

Juggalo

7/10. Im ok for being out in public in general now... relationships and making friends is still very difficult though. And I can still be a lot more extroverted than I am. But I've made a lot of progress too. Thats why i put 7 out of 10.

megalon

I'm gonna say 6/10. I can go to the grocery store or even the mall and at least appear to be a normal person until someone says something to me. I can make eye contact with everyone but the prettiest girls. I can hold my own in a conversation with coworkers and even crack jokes and make small talk. Most days, I'm OK walking or eating in front of people. When a bad day comes along however, I revert back to my old ways.

reslo

kudoes to you all who are making headway towards better things! (sometimes it takes babysteps sometimes great leaps but if you're facing forward thats a good thing.)

U

userremoved

I guess I would say maybe 7 or 8. The only things I really have trouble with is conversations in small groups, one on one with certain individuals and passing people I should greet in hallways. I haven't really seen anyone professional so I don't know what kind of shape I'm in.