Probably meeting someone soon...

Daniel089

OK I think this is going to be a unique sort of thing.
The first post I ever posted here in the forum was like the same one I posted in a hungarian website (a few days earlier than that), where you ask about anything you can imagine, but anonymusly.
So after I wrote my story on that site, a girl wrote me a private letter that she wants to meet me because she likes to get to know new people and she has no closer friends either just people who she talk with sometimes, futhermore she just can't tell her own problems to anyone who would understand.
Since I got nothing to lose with this, I messaged back that I'd be happy to know her too. Though I don't know what would come out of it the first time, people rarely ever meet this way, but at least I'm open for it.
Of course first she'll add me on facebook, chat a bit and then comes the encounter. I don't really wanna chat much on fb tho because I wouldn't have any reasonable thing to tell when we would meet the first time. I don't have anything in my mind like hitting on her, I'm damn happy if I could even meet her later on, even with people who she knows, that would be a giant breakthrough for me at least that's how I feel...
So all I do now is waiting for her to add me as friend on fb.
If anyone has any tips/opinions I'm glad to hear them!

Last edited:

Boby

I'm so jealous right now::p:,if I would've posted something like that on an romanian forum I would've became the laughing-stock of that forum.
Anyway I say go for it,as you said you have nothing to lose.Good luck man.:)

coyote

try not to over-think it
try not to predict the future
just take it one step at a time and see what happens
good luck!