Pristiq Abilify Nothing

IamThisOne

I was put on Pristiq a few months ago and I didn't see any changes.
About a month ago I was put on Abilify with Pristiq and I don't see any changes.

Am I supposed to see changes or feel changes because I don't.

I just want something that makes me not care, just not care if someone is bothering me, about my anxiety or my depression.

Really I just want to DIE.

Feathers

Hey ITO! ((hugs))

Have you tried any CBT yet? Either therapy/counselling or books?
The Feeling Good Handbook by Dr David Burns is great.

If someone is bothering you, can you move? (any relatives or friends or roommates you could live with? don't know how old you are, and what options you have..)
Also, do you have anyone you could go for a walk with daily? (It works wonders, you must go every day though, ideally!!) even if it's just the neighbours' doggie, or if you can just go by yourself? You'll be much more relaxed and things won't bother you so much.. It can even cure depression, naturally!!

I used to think dying would be preferable at times when I was much younger too, but now I'm happy I didn't, cause there were so many GOOD times inbetween!!

Others may be able to comment more about the meds.. Just know that feeling suicidal can be a side-effect of meds, especially if you are young!!
Did you have any thoughts abour dying etc before taking these meds too?

You may have thoughts about suicide when you first start taking an antidepressant such as Pristiq, especially if you are younger than 24 ...

Call your doctor at once if you have any new or worsening symptoms such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself. It may take several weeks before your symptoms improve. Keep using the medication as directed and tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after a few weeks of treatment. Do not stop using Pristiq suddenly, or you could have unpleasant symptoms. Ask your doctor how to avoid these symptoms when you stop using Pristiq.
Pristiq Information from Drugs.com

After abilify/aripiprazole too: Aripiprazole ( Abilify, Abilitat ) : side-effects

Please talk to your doctor as soon as possible!!

IamThisOne

Yes I go to therapy.
Yes I felt like dying before the meds.

I don't know if they are working, I don't think they are.
I don't know how I'm supposed to feel when they are working because I feel the same.